Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

I'd be any amount of money this is *not* their last album...no worries :hug:

def not....they already said somewhere they're alrady signed for atleast four more albums...

kellyahern said:
before people start yelling at me that these are just more Bono pics, you can see Adam sitting next to Jordan, so there :)

e960996b.jpg

98bbfaa3.jpg

I thought i saw adam's head there in a couple of other pictures. :wink:

Buddy Guy getting inducted by Clapton and BB King at the moment--now there's some class!

ruffian said:
Buddy Guy getting inducted by Clapton and BB King at the moment--now there's some class!

He's posted about Buddy Guy, so he's done now. Which means the Pretenders are RIGHT this very minute...and the guys will be next. This is incredible. I feel like I'm taking part in history.

From very far away, mind you, but history nonetheless.

~BrightestStar~ said:
What channels/stations are showing it?
(hates her computer being so far from a tv)
not aired until next Saturday...no live telecast :(

lol....Bono's like the Pope or something, with all these people coming up to pay their respects. :wink:

It looks like it's almost unbearably crowded in that room.

And I guess Jordan's going to get to meet Justin Timberlake...in one of the recent interviews with Ali, Jordan was there and she mentioned that she'd never gotten to meet him.

everyone wants to be near the B-man! I was just thinking that. Man, it lookssoooo chaotic. I want to yell: "don't tire him out before the tour!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom