Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, not more than ONE pic of the rest of the band? Not one? *sigh*

I guess the rest of the band members aren't as interesting as Catherine Zeta-Jones. Why the hell is she even there?

[/semi-annoyed-ness]

:reject: maybe, Brightest...maybe not! i can't stay awake much longer :(

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
capt.nyjj12703150607.music_rock_hall_of_fame_nyjj127.jpg

Bruce has his guitar! :ohmy: :dancing:

That's from the jam

caption:

Bruce Springsteen (news), left, and Bono perform together during the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony early Tuesday, March 15, 2005 in New York. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)

Jones is there so she can get her picture taken for being in the Rock Hall of Fame. She plays drums doesn't she?

~BrightestStar~ said:
OMG...ruffian..have you been up *all* nite...ur time says 6 freakin am!!!!!

no, it's 1:18 a.m...the time on this board is always lookin' screwy :huh:

um guys - we might need to start a new thread - this sucker is over 500 by about 50 now :yikes:
join me in part II?

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I am hearing ya....tell us all you know.....!@!

how did he get in? Connections, luck or what?.....

And is he giving you any details...over cell phone or something??

it's over, and i couldn't be more pissed at matt if i tried! calls me during ishfwilf....then turns off phone again....just talked to him and now they're going for drinks w/the security guy that got'em in and they are going to the after-fucking-party they think!!!!

TELLS ME HE'S GOTTA GO...AND I'VE BEEN SICK TO MY STOMACH W/NERVES OVER THIS ALL DAY!!! SINCE 7AM LA TIME.....

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!:sad:

this is all i know in a nutshell....
a few of them met the right head of security (not U2's) and got in. been down there since 2pm est. saw bono edge and adam briefly. talked to john sampson too. as far as knowing people...well how bout being taken onstage several times by bono (that is tattoo dan) playing guitar the last night of the tour (matt) and being taken into the private listening party in nyc the night before brooklyn by the b-man himself. dan, matt and i were all onstage the last night in miami of the elevation tour. and they ran many a ga line in nyc etc....

capt.nyjj12803150614.music_rock_hall_of_fame_nyjj128.jpg

Bono, right, and The Edge of the band U2 speak while accepting the band's award during the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony early Tuesday, March 15, 2005 in New York. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)

VintagePunk said:
For the second time tonight....CZJ....get away from my pretend boyfriend, biotch. I mean it. Go home to your senior citizen hubby. Bono's too young and pretty to be yours.

:lmao: I nominate this for post of the evening!

I've got to get up early tomorrow and go to work, but I can't tear myself away from this thread. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom