Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Bononeck.jpg
:combust: Very nice, thank you!!

I like Catherine Zeta-Jones' dress, even if I would rather see a picture of him with Ali!

I think Catherine Zeta Jones is a big fan. I seem to remember she stood and cheered and gave Bono a hug when they won the Golden Globe.

BTW, there should be clips on the late news tonight, so (esp the NYC folks) be sure to watch. WCBS would probably have the best coverage in NYC (as they are affiliated with VH1 I believe)

If anyone could post clips, would be nice :D

Sue DeNym said:

Yeah, any pics of the other guys? All I see is Bono, Bono, Bono. Not that that's a bad thing, but he's not the only one in the band!

yeah no kidding! We need two threads for this topic. One about Bono and one about the other three guys!

I need to see Edge. Someone please find a picture from tonight and post it for me :sad:

arw9797 said:

yeah no kidding! We need two threads for this topic. One about Bono and one about the other three guys!

I need to see Edge. Someone please find a picture from tonight and post it for me :sad:

Can't post em if there aren't any.

u2granny said:

Can't post em if there aren't any.

Even if there were pics of the others this would still be a Bono thread but I wasn't really referring to anything other than there aren't any pictures available right now other than Bono.

:shrug:

arw9797 said:

I'm with you. I can't wait to see the other guys too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom