Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I getcha :wink: the band are going to be playing live, and we'll have the report (hopefully in detail) about how it went...so it's a way of sharing a moment with them and with each other. same reason we all watched the grammy's together.

U2Girl1978 said:

To hear about it and know that these guys who haven't broken up or had a death in their band and is one of the best bands out there is incredible. JUST KNOWING. :)

get what I mean? anyone?

not really. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble but we can't see or hear anything and we're getting tiny updates about all of this. I've seen plenty of VH1 RRHOF shows to know what's going on and I've followed U2 long enough to know their story.....

hi I'm baaaccckkk!

I went back to Brooklyn had a bit to eat, picked up more money to get back on ijto Manhattan & the netcafe and OMG U2 haven't even played yet!!?!! :lol:
I just went over to the cleveland link. Thanks ruffian link:heart:

and it's fun to spend it even w/o live pic feed w with Pleaban u2 fans! :D

Last edited:
I imagine right now Bruce is done, and Bono is talking, and talking and talking...

discothequeLP said:
i cant sit and wait for this stupid blog to update!!!! :mad:

but i will anyways :huh:

:laugh: Ditto!

But truthfully, I would not be updating any blog while U2 is performing :D

**Taps foot and waits**

VintagePunk said:

Sarah: I am taking western civ, I hate my teacher. We're not actually learning anything.

Me: I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm in my last year now, and then want to work for a few years. It's possible that when she goes to university, I may be ready for grad school, so we'll just move to wherever. I'm going to Waterloo now, and I really like it there. But I think she should live in rez for at least a year for the experience.

Funny, that you say that Sarah, that is *exactly* what I say about my west civ teacher at university. I loved my grade 11 west civ course, my pals and I had a blast. Have you learned about UFO's building the pyramids?
I'm savin my cash for now...cause when I go to vet school, I'll be livin on rez, too far to commute there.

arw9797 said:

not really. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to burst anyone's bubble but we can't see or hear anything and we're getting tiny updates about all of this. I've seen plenty of VH1 RRHOF shows to know what's going on and I've followed U2 long enough to know their story.....

well, in the case that you already know what to expect (um, I don't think they've been inducted before), there probably isn't any point in prolonging your misery here...

Well, it's exciting to me. I've grown up/old with this band and I love them and I'm proud and happy they are getting this honor tonight. Even if we can't see or hear it (yet) it is still exciting to be hearing about it.

You know I'm sure that it takes time to watch and listen to all of this and then attempt to write about it (particularly U2)...so it'll be up when it's up and I'm sure it'll be as detailed as possible.

It should be exciting for everybody to see a band like U2 being inducted into the hall of fame at such a young age!

arw9797 said:

I see where you're coming from - personally, I think it'll have a bigger impact when we actually watch the VH1 special and *see* what happened. However, I guess it's fun to hear what's going on as it happens... lol

:reject:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Well...It's just knowing that it's U2 that makes it worthwhile. sorry if what I tried to say doesn't make sense whatsoever.

I was thinking I do hope Chrissy sings with them. She did backup for them on... I think it was the UF album.

ruffian said:

well, in the case that you already know what to expect (um, I don't think they've been inducted before), there probably isn't any point in prolonging your misery here...

Good lord....no need for the snotty remarks. Thanks for pointing it out to me that they've never been inducted before. I'm just wondering why this is so exciting right now at this very moment when all we've had is a handful of Bono pics and that's all. I think it will be alot more exciting on Saturday night when we can watch it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Funny, that you say that Sarah, that is *exactly* what I say about my west civ teacher at university. I loved my grade 11 west civ course, my pals and I had a blast. Have you learned about UFO's building the pyramids?
I'm savin my cash for now...cause when I go to vet school, I'll be livin on rez, too far to commute there.

Um, I'm going to make her sign up for her own account. :lol:

Here she is...she can type for herself!

Can't say I've learned about that. So far, we've talked about current events for a month. I like current events, but I'd just gotten out of my Ancient Civ class, and I was all ready to continue, and... nothing. It's like sitting for an hour and hitting your head against a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom