Road to Hell Chp. 4 ~ Pleba's revolt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
*U2 = not mine*

"They can't send them to Hell....I'm serious they can't...I mean how could that possibly work? A bus, in the Bermuda Triangle...that's just dumb." Bonoishot was the first to be able to speak after the initial news that the four Irishmen were being sent...well...away.

"Of course that couldn't work...could it?" DreamOutLoud13 asked.

"Well...A lot of people do believe that the Bermuda Triangle is the gateway to Hell...I saw a documentary about it on the Discovery Channel one day :nerd:" This from Sue DeNym.

"Well then there's only one thing we can do," Said DreamOutLoud13.

"What's that?" Asked January Star.

"We're just gonna have to go rescue them. W'e'll bring them back here where they'll be safe. :evil:"

*And so the Plebans left their sacred land to travel to the Bermuda Triangle to stop the horrible events that were about to take place. Little did they know what was in store for them when they got there.*

****************meanwhile, back on the bus*************

"Shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny, shiny" Bono was slowly rockng back and forth chanting to himself. The bus had been travelinjg by plane for about 7 hours now, and there was absolutely nothing shiny to be seen.

"Will SOMEONE shut him up? I really don't think I can take much more of this." Larry was beginning to lose what little patience with Bono he had already.

"Bono why don't you try to meditate for awhile...that always helps me when I'm stressed." Adam suggested.

Bono, Edge and Larry all stared at Adam for a moment incredulously.

"Ok here's what we'll do. Larry take your hair gel and just poor the whole thing in your hair and rub it around. That will create a shiny area for Bono to stare at." Edge finally announced.

":huh: Are you insane. I'm not ruining my foine hair in order for *Bono* over here to stare at me."

"Please! If you don't do it soon Bono will go completely mad."

"Like he wasn't already. Ok Fine. I'll put the gel in my hair." Everyone tried very hard not to laugh at the creation that was now on Larry's head, but needless to say, it was rather shiny, and so for the rest of the trip Bono stared at Larry's head, only stopping from time to time to say:

"You know Larry, this is a good look for you. I think you should keep it this way."

or

"Larry, I must say, of all the shiny things I've seen, you're hair has to at least place at a seven."

or

"Larry, could you more your head ever so sligthly, I find that when it sits just so the light increases the shiny quotiont almost 25% :hyper:"

*******************At the Bermuda Triangle************

*I'm Sam Smutherman with ABC News keeping you up-to-the-minute with the world's second U2 crisis. Currently there is a protest group out here. It seems to be completley made up of girls calling themselves...um,....How do you say this Bob?....Ok...Plebans. they've come out in the hundereds with signs reading "Play Mofo" and "Bono I wanna dance with you" :huh: I'm not sure exactly what it is they want, but it is apparant that they are very upset. Oh here we are folks. The plane carrying the members of U2, the accused "Heralds of the antichrist" though I don't recall them recieving a trial, have arrive by plane. Now they're unloading a bus from the back of the plane. Now the Plebans are rushing the bus. I'm hearing some interesting things here Bob. Um...I think someone just said Marry me Adam, you are one hot Silver Fox. Let's go say hi shall we?*

"Hello miss we heard you adressing Mr. Clayton just now...exactly who are you people and what is your cause?"

"Well my name is CarmelU2Fan and we are from the island of Pleba. We are fans of U2 that love the band so much we left are homes, families, and jobs to live on this island and enjoy U2 videos, pictures, audio, artwork, stories and whatnot 24-hours a day...it's a tough job but someone has to do it We are here now in order to stop this travesty from happening. The members of U2 are good people and this is no way to treat them!"

"Ok break it up people break it up!" Surfer Joe had just arrived on the scene. Now in a suit and tie he was looking less and less like the burnout we originally met. "It is my job to see to it that these evil people are sent away and NONE OF YOU will stop me. Now get out of here or join them on the bus!"

The Plebans looked at each other. They loved the boys, but were they really willing to get on a bus destined for Hell with them? Quite a few were, actually, and so Swingin2themusic
Lemon Grrrrrl
kafrun
geegeelovesadam
pattip2000
BluRmGrl
U2democrat
Rochelle D
Galeongirl
hcbiggs2002
ThoraSEB
Devlin
antigone_ks
Carmelu2fan
Dismantled
DreamOutLoud13
Smilla
Sue DeNym
Bonocomet
~BrightestStar~
Verte76
and of course Bono Mot climed on board.

Joe the surfer was shocked, "You guys are actually going to go with them?

Bono Mot answered for them, "Well I don't know about them, but as for me, I highly doubt this little path we're going to drive down is going anywhere at all, and secondly, if you guys can just accuse anyone of anything and punish them without a trial, then I'm gonna go with these people here who are obviously a lot saner than you."

The Plebans got together for one last group hug. It was obvious not everyone could go with, not enough room on the bus, plus the island of Pleba had to be taken care of. Bono_212 was placed in charge of Pleba, ":sad: now you guys take care of yourselves. I wish I had known this was going to happen before you left, I would have made you all lunches :sad: Take care of yourself of the boys, and let me know how you're doing."

"It's gonna be ok," hcbiggs2002 said. "We'll be fine...I mean what are they going to do? Have Bono drive."

"All right! Since none of these fine officiers here will sacrifice themselves to drive the bus, one of you will have to drive. Mr. Vox, since you are the ringleader of this little group the job goes to you. Handcuff him to the wheel boys." The chief of people stated.

"BONO'S DRIVING THE BUS?!" Everyone, including Larry, Adam, and Edge shouted.

"You know Larry, this is a good look for you. I think you should keep it this way."

or

"Larry, I must say, of all the shiny things I've seen, you're hair has to at least place at a seven."

or

"Larry, could you more your head ever so sligthly, I find that when it sits just so the light increases the shiny quotiont almost 25%

:lmao: Bono turned into a smart guy suddenly..

YEAAAAAAA BONO DRIIIIIVES :hyper::hyper::hyper:
can I take the seat next to him...

btw Bono.. :shifty:

I have a very shiny necklace...

can't Bono 'accidentally' hit surfer joe with the bus or so :whistle:

This story is turning out to be on "hell" of an adventure!!!I see HB2002 is ready for bus driver Bono:yikes:

I cannot wait to see how this turns out:corn:

Great job B212:rockon:

Swingn2thaMusic said:
:lmao: the "shiny quotiont " oh that's good stuff right there! now if we could only get bono away from the wheel...

But we can't! They've handcuffed him to the stirring wheel and probably thrown away the key!! :ohmy: Although I wouldn't mind if they'd handcuffed me to Bono instead!!!! :sexywink:

:lmao:

These fics are soooo funny.

or

or

"Larry, could you more your head ever so sligthly, I find that when it sits just so the light increases the shiny quotiont almost 25% :hyper:"

and

"BONO'S DRIVING THE BUS?!" Everyone, including Larry, Adam, and Edge shouted.

:lmao: These are my 2 fave bits. :lol:

Love it.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Handcuff keys are universal, I'm sure at least one of us might happen to own her very own pair of handcuffs and the accompanying key... :shifty:

:whistle:

sure as hell ain't me!

:shifty:

I think I just made a little pun... :giggle:

Oh look ,there flies a pink bird with purple dots!

*sneaks away*

Back
Top Bottom