Road to Hell Chp 3 ~ Jail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
*U2 not mine.....but who knows what the future might hold :evil:*

Joe the surfer was feeling pretty proud of himself. Just four hours before he was sitting at home in a bathrobe with a bowl of cereal. Now he was a national figure overseeing the largest media event in years.

Yeah things were going just swell....at least for Joe

U2 on the other hand weren't having such a great day. First they were arrested, then they got attacked by a mob, and now they were sitting in a very dull waiting room at a police station.

This of course mostly bothered Bono. There was nothing shiny around and he was getting very antsy. Every so often he would lean over to one of his fellow bandmates and ask them questions like, "How many years exactly do you think it would take to build the largest popsicle stick bridge?" Well he was asking Adam and Edge at least. It only took two questions for Larry before Bono ended up with a very red nose, and witnessed a very smug look on Larry's face.

Adam was just about to give Bono the exact same look as Larry when a police officer finally entered. Without a word he took the boys away and placed them in the back of a bus.

"what's going on?" Edge demanded?!
"Get yer mitts off me!" Larry ordered
Adam kept quiet and calm, but Bono, Bono was the worst. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO ON THE BUS! THERE'S NOTHING SHINY! I SEE NO SHINY! AND IT'S HOT OH IT'S SO HOT! THEN YOU HAVE TO OPEN WINDOWS AND THEN THE AIR BLOWS AROUND! MY HAIR! IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD DO TO MY HAIR!" Which of course got Larry going,"No! There will be no opening of windows around my foine hair, so you're just gonna have to sweat it out Mr."

**********Meanwhile***********

More and more Plebans had gathered around the television screens as the live feed of the members of U2 being shoved into a bus flashed by.

"This is an outrage!" ThoraSEB screamed to no one in particular. "If they take away U2, who will we post pictures of on Interference? Who will we start threads about every section of their body of? How can we survive this?"

"Calm down, calm down. We'll figure something out." kafrun said soothingly. "This is just a momentary thing, they'll get it all sorted out and then we can all go back to looking at Bono's lips, and Larry's moobs, and Adams...fro....and Edge's whatever and alll that."

*This just in. We have just recieved word that the members of U2 are being taken to the Bermuda Triangle where the bus they are on will be sent on a direct course to Hell. Apparently someone thinks this will work. More later.*

All the Plebans together shouted out, "THEY'RE SENDING OUR BOYS TO HELL?!"

****I"ll try and start writing longer ones soon I promise****

"How many years exactly do you think it would take to build the largest popsicle stick bridge?"

:hyper: so... are you gonna tell the answer yet?? :hyper:

*This just in. We have just recieved word that the members of U2 are being taken to the Bermuda Triangle where the bus they are on will be sent on a direct course to Hell. Apparently someone thinks this will work. More later.*

I love that last bit, "apparently someone thinks this will work" :lmao:

And Bono's shiny too!

Back
Top Bottom