Road to Hell Chp 2 ~ Meanwhile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
*U2 aren't mine :( and neither are the Plebans :lmao:*

Meanwhile back at the ranch....

It was a calm and peaceful day in the city of Pleba and Galeongirl was just finishing her daily task of polishing the 600 foot statue of Bono, Adam, Larry, and Edge...

She stepped back and stared up at the statue...and stared...and stared...and stared...

Finally she was saved from the almighty glance of U2 by bonocomet.

"Don't look into their eyes. They've got you once you look into their eyes :|"

Still dazed galeongirl nodded in agreement. "I think....I'll...go inside...now..."

Galeongirl left, and bonocomet stood their an evil look in her eye, "Now I've got you boys all to myself :evil:"

galeongirl entered the Pleban cafeteria and sat down next to Lemon Grrrrrl.
"What's wrong Lemon? you look a little upset."

"JUST LOOK! LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE SAYING ON THE TELEVISION!"

galeongirl looked over to the tv, which was programmed to automatically switch to any channels which mentioned the names U2, Bono, Edge, Larry, Adam, or Hot Irish ***.

"Again, if you're just joining us a breaking news story has just come in. A Christian group calling themselves Goodfight have just given a press release stating that the members of U2 and specifically Bono, are the 'heralds of the antichrist'"

galeongirl stared at the tv in shock. Then she could contain herself no long. :lmao: "THE HERALDS OF THE ANTICHRIST?! THEY'RE CHRISTIANS!"

Lemon Grrrrrl looked less than amused. "This is some serious buisness. The Irish police have arrested all four of them."

"arrested them?!"

To be continued...

:shifty:

*continues polishing*

:ohmy: arrested!!! PLEBANS TO THE RESCUUUUEEEEEEE!!!!

I love the fic already Bono212 :lol: you gotta keep this up!!!

:drool: 600 foot statue of the boys! The land of Pleaba sounds like paradise:drool:

Nice chapter B212:up:

Back
Top Bottom