Road to Hell Chp 1 ~ The Beginning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
And so, as I promised

THE ROAD TO HELL!!!!!!

*I guess I get to finally disclaim :hyper: U2 are NOT mine :sad:*

**If this turns out to be similar to Echo's Road to Fooksburg please forgive me in advance**

It was an average day for Joe the surfer. He woke up, brushed his teeth, watched some tv, and the like. But he was bored. Very bored, because it was too cold outside to surf, so he decided that he would find a better way to use his time.

"Hmm....what to do, what to do. I KNOW! Why don't I cause a major panic throughout the Christian Music world! This will be SOOO much fun.

Now let's think, which groups should I attack...well we could go with the obvious, Ozzy Osbourne of course...AC/DC :tsk: how could someone write a song called Highway to Hell...NO NO NO this is nothing new, I need to really get out there and stir things up. I KNOW! I SHOULD TARGET CHRISTIAN GROUPS THEMSELVES! MWHAAHHAHAHAHAH I am SOOOO evil.

Wait...Christians wouldn't listen to me if I attacked purly Christian groups...I KNOW! I'm so clever :D. I'll target rock groups who everyone knows are Christian....so in otherwords...CREED AND U2!"

And so, not even noticing that he was clearly insane simply because he was talking to himself, Joe the Surfer set off to rip down the world of Rock through U2, because who still listens to Creed?

But who to take this idea to....There was only one force on Earth great enough to spread the truth about the evils of U2. One person with enough popularity and political ties to really bring Bono and the boys to their knees.

And that person was Kirk Cameron...

To Be Continued...

And so, not even noticing that he was clearly insane simply because he was talking to himself, Joe the Surfer set off to rip down the world of Rock through U2, because who still listens to Creed?

People listened to Creed in the first place?!?:sick:

geegeelovesadam said:

People listened to Creed in the first place?!?:sick:
I am guilty of liking their sound..
Not so much on the behavior, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom