Rituals of Loooove

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
All right girls, time to confess. Do you have a special ritual before bed (or anytime) involving U2 and/or the guys? Ok...I'll go first...don't laugh...I always write Larry's initals on my legs in shaving cream when I'm in the shower. LOL And I kiss my favorite pic good-night. Sad, isn't it? All right, spill em!

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

I honestly think about Bono every night after I lay down in my bed. Thoughts and pictures of him come into my head. I go to sleep thinking of him every night, yet I have only dreamed of him twice in my life.

Yeah, I've gotta admit... I do fall asleep thinking about either Bono, Larry or the occasional MacPhisto fantasy... Oddly enough I don't dream about them though... And I have my Mac poster right next to my bed, and I LOVE that poster... something about it is so sexy. It's the eyes, I think, but anyhow, I used to watch it as I was trying to fall asleep. It's ironic because everybody else says that poster is scary.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

well I don't have a real 'ritual,' but I do think a LOT about the guys pretty much every day (what they're doing, what they're eating for lunch, who they've talked to, what new songs they're thinking up, how they get ready for the show that night, when they're gonna call me, etc.). I've been reading about a chapter a night just before bed from one of the many U2-related books I have on the floor next to my bed, as well, so I guess that's my ritual.
biggrin.gif

I've had 3-4 dreams about the guys, but haven't had one in quite a while (prolly cos I'm not nearly as psychotically obsessed about them as I was a few months ago). Sure would be fun to have another one...I loved those dreams!

Disco

Yummy topic!!

Because I'm a dredful insomniac, I will listen to U2 mp3's or read U2-related mag articles to help pass the time.

If in bed though, I will bore my boyfriend with crazy details about piccies posted on PLEBA at which point he will say, "OH GAWD, CARRIE!!! That's it! No more Vegas! No more Elevation DVD!"

Luckily enough, I have a U2-related dream about once a week - my brain is way sillie that way. Some of the dreams are naughty, some nice - and some are just bizarre like rowing a rowboat with Adam in his sarong..

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Mine is when I want to feel romantic with my man, I run to get a U2 CD. Specially the JT album and TMDH soundtrack.

It's kinda weird that If I don't hear at least 1 U2 song in the background, I can't really enjoy the... hmm.. "sexual intercourse" with my lover.
That's why I ALWAYS carry my little boom box. Sometimes my man wants me reeeally bad in some unexpected times and places, so definitely I enjoy him more listening to U2... (specially Bono, yowza!
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

Just for Fun!!! (I stress I HAVE a firm grip on reality here, well, firm as it ever was)
Whenever things happen like my radio turning up and down by itself, or my computer switching itself on by itself and going to one of my essays, or something I'm looking for falling out of a closed cupboard into my hands, I say something like
"Mac! Cut it out!"
It just cracks me up.
For example, I walked into my room one night. I was home alone. My computer was on and at the end of one of my essays. It had been shut off all day. I looked at it and said "Okay, Mac, shut it off when you are done" and left. I walked in five minutes later not really thinking about it...it was off.
I laughed really really hard and have been blaming poor "Mac" for any of my techincal glitches and or general freaky coincediences.
LOL!
-Bluey of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM
p.s. For the concerned, I am not crazy or a satan worshipper, more like a "satin" worshipper...Mmmm, soft fabric!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It costs a fortune to look this trashy." - Bono.
Bluephisto

LMAO!!!!! How'd I miss this thread?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

Wow Bluey, thats a bit scary....:p How'd this thread come back? It was on like the 3rd page! Sassy Mac, did you move it? lol

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

Originally posted by Foadie:
Wow Bluey, thats a bit scary....:p How'd this thread come back? It was on like the 3rd page! Sassy Mac, did you move it? lol

Heh I bumped it *magic*

~Phona~
"I feel like trash....I AM trash! RECYCLE ME, BABY!!!"

Back
Top Bottom