Right so, I think I ran into Norman today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
But I'm not sure... :lol:

I was waiting for my bus in College Street ( for all of you who have been to Dublin, it's the street beside Trinity College) when i see this man walking right past me and I was like: wait a minute!!!!! I know this guy...Isn't that....NORMAN!!!!!!!!?? :ohmy:

He looked just like him! The hair the eyes...everything...And there was a certain something about his walking that reminded me of Hewson Jr, a.k.a Bono! And you know that his place, Nude, is just around the corner, so it might as well have been him! :D

Now all I need is to run into Bono and BINGO! :D

:ohmy:

Hey Niamh that's pretty cool!! I went to Nude! :shifty: A little too-veganish for me but I loved the atmosphere.

:lol: @ his style of walking! that's so funny! if he had that head of gray hair then I definitely bet it was him!

you should try and become his friend :shifty: :angel: ;)

oliveu2cm said:
:ohmy:

I went to Nude! :shifty: A little too-veganish for me but I loved the atmosphere.

:

True...but...Are their panninis gorgeous or what?!:drool: I could live on them! And the smoothies are yummy as well!

Yes, you are right...I'll become his friend...just for the food! :lmao:

Recent Norman pix

Niamh_Saoirse, this is the recent picture I've seen of Bono's brother, Norman.

bono-norman_s.jpg

Me podr?as escribir al email halvarad@banex.net.gt ? :wave:

I was standing at the bus stop in College street last week with my sister and my brother had ran back to a shop because I left my sunglasses but someone stole them - I didnt see Norman tho - this was a random post......

Ignore Me.........

Running into any Hewson is cool!!!

So, Norman's restaurant is called Nude? And it's vegitarian? Interesting.

Here's a pic of the inside of Nude. Thats me in the pigtails, it was raining SO much that day, I got soaked :crazy:

Attachments

• nrestaurant.jpg
    nrestaurant.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 53
Wow that's pretty kewl Flavie!!!!!

We ran into Guggi and BP Fallon (2 times) when we were there

We only went into Nude to apply to work there LOL :D They had another Nude right off of St Steven's Green too like 2 blocks from where we lived...I always saw their green Vespa lol I did have a curiosity about their food but Mike never wanted to eat there...

It's official: IT WAS NORMAN! :hyper:

I was waiting for my boyfriend outside Nude Yesterday ( we were going to see Metallica. They rocked by the way!) and when I turned around, there he was chatting away on his mobile. I was like: Yeah, it's Norman! No doubt about that now.

I was tempted to go and tell him: Could please go an tell your brother to get that feckin' album ready!?! ;) :D

It's official: IT WAS NORMAN! :hyper:

I was waiting for my boyfriend outside Nude Yesterday ( we were going to see Metallica. They rocked by the way!) and when I turned around, there he was chatting away on his mobile. I was like: Yeah, it's Norman! No doubt about that now.

If only I had the same luck with Hewson Jnr! :huh:

I was tempted to go and tell him: Could please go an tell your brother to get that feckin' album ready!?! ;) :D

Lara Mullen said:
I was standing at the bus stop in College street last week with my sister and my brother had ran back to a shop because I left my sunglasses but someone stole them - I didnt see Norman tho - this was a random post......

Ignore Me.........

Awwwwwww! That sucks! :(

Where in Dublin are you staying?

Back
Top Bottom