Right, I'm off to Clare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Tomorrow morning Brian and I leave to Clare for 4 days. We are staying at this lovely hotel/spa centre in Newmarket on Fergus ( Gee! What a tough life I have! ;) :D)

I can't wait to see the Cliffs of Moher and the Bunratty Castle! :hyper:

I'll see you all again on next Saturday. Till then behave and take care of yourselves! :D

Flavia, take lots of photos if you can. My gram has always told me that the Cliffs of Moyer are the most beatiful spot in ireland!!

I hope you have fun :hug:

There's a town not too far from me called Clare...thought you were gonna come see me. ;)

Have fun!

Oh, I've been to the Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty Castle! The Cliffs are amazing. They were definitely a highlight of my trip to Ireland that was a graduation present in 1988. The Castle is cool too. I want to go back!!:yes: :yes:
*plots to rob the bank*
*just joking*

::cries:: I want to come with yoooooouuu!! I have never been to Ireland, but I desperately miss it via my anscestry. lol

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Tomorrow morning Brian and I leave to Clare for 4 days. We are staying at this lovely hotel/spa centre in Newmarket on Fergus ( Gee! What a tough life I have! ;) :D)

I can't wait to see the Cliffs of Moher and the Bunratty Castle! :hyper:

I'll see you all again on next Saturday. Till then behave and take care of yourselves! :D

Been to Newmarket On Fergus... it's a very beautiful place... lots of puffy sheep.

The cliffs of Moher are pretty impressive!

Here's one of my pics of them...

__hr_CliffsOfMoher.jpg

Hullo everyone! :wave:

I just got home and I have to say I'm completely knackered!:yawn:

I had the most brilliant time in Clare! The Cliffs are one of the most beautiful places I have seen:love: The day was really clear so we got a fantastic view and we could even see the Arran Islands.

We also visited Bunratty Castle. Ah man! I wish I were a princess! LOL I told Brian: Listen, when you are a big rich rock star you'll buy me a castle, you hear me? ;) :lol: We went to one of the medieval banquets they have in the there. That was deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly! :hyper: it was like being in a traditional royal dinner party!

And yes, as Mel said, it's packed with puffy sheep. :D

I still haven't developed the pics, but I'll post them as soon as I get them. Meanwhile, here's a pic from the banquet.

33745%3B5923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3B77%3C49%3Bot1lsi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom