Riddle for Riddler..........yes again!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
1,18,3...21...19,16,25,9,14,7....15,14....13,5?

15,18....10,21,19,20....1......12,21,18,11,25......1,19,19!!!!!!!????????/

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Is that your account #?
biggrin.gif

or is that the numbers to the winning Lottery numbers?
wink.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

shhhh, Im trying to twisht The Riddler's horns........I enjoy it!!!!

BUT I BET U ALL KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif

this will take him ages to answer too................remember, this 'guy' is like 100 years old.......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Not true
I had an operation on my fingers so was unable to type my knuckles were dragging on the floor, nothing they can do about the hunchback though

lol! love the riddle maddie! i wonder if he understands it yet. and what his answer is...

smile.gif

nm! didn't see he had answered you!
still a cute idea, tho!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 11-07-2001).]

Tush! MY tongue?!

You need better riddling skills Maddie.....

P.S. How much will you pay for the safe release of Mr Nesbitt

------------------
Employ your subconscious

Can someone fill in the resident idiot and explain how all those numbers mean anything?

It might be my headache or the fact the it's 2 am and I still haven't finished my paper for school.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Im prepared to pay ?1 billion for that sex creature!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

and btw I tink u live here in Belfast, but even if u do, u will fake to me, cause its easy to fake on the net.........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(((((((((((((JAMES NESBITT))))))))))))))))

lol!!!!!

I still luv ya though...........and dont hurt my riddles, the first one took u ages to work out Mr!

so....
icon22.gif

.....and take ur nippy little dog with ya!!!!

wink.gif

Originally posted by mbi16:
Can someone fill in the resident idiot and explain how all those numbers mean anything?

It might be my headache or the fact the it's 2 am and I still haven't finished my paper for school.

*big shock sigh*, Sweetheart get that paper finished, I used to do what u do, and the teachers had me crying cause I didnt have things finished..........I think when that happens it means ur heart just isnt in to it...........but hey, let me help u finish it!

*maddie grabs next flight to LA*

oh the numbers match the alphabet...
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I let him go Maddie he was a bit smelly, Nesbitt that is, he said he'll take you for some kind of dance at the weekend.

wink.gif

------------------
Employ your subconscious

Hey- what did I say about you being a devious flirt? Don't deny the truth. Hahaaa!!!! Riddler, why do you post w/ a devil face instead of a question mark? Or is that too blatant? I rock.

Look at ye, ya big eejit!!!!

*maddie grabs Riddler for a quick squishy boob hug*

YER MAD!!!!!!!!

Yes, here I am sitting, stressed out, and there u are, in ur full morning glory unidentifiable robe..........and why ya tinkin bout my fingers?????

what are ur plans now??

PS GINA - so GLAD he didnt see the other thread!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bwahaha! Yes I'm happy now! Riddler did my bidding!
LOL @ the pic Gina!
I don't know if Riddler will have room for his leopard panties w/ those constricting tights on...
fg660.jpg

Back
Top Bottom