Riddle for Riddler.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes well, whoever he is, I think hes american/irish.......and possibly lives round Chicago........but then I could be very wrong.............he could be a married man with no kids and a one-eyed dog called Brutal........with a bent garden fence and and broken down tractor in his cow-field.....somewhere by the sea in WALES.......
smile.gif

Oh I'm getting bored of all the he/she debate now.
No I dont' live in Chicago but I've shopped there.No I'm not American.
I think Gerry Adams deal sounds good, and McGuiness is in Washington doing the do there so could be positive won't count me chickens though....gotta be worth thinking postive thoughts about it though eh.

You girls gonna be nice or am I pissing off.

oh dont worry about Riddler threatenin Gina, hes doing it just because he cant seem to be a bit more open with us, so when we question him, he hates our guts.......thats life/guys for ya.....let him gurn..........if we piss him off, so what.............he cant handle it, fine.........

anyway, Gina, on the subject of u, are u ever coming to Ireland? If u are, and esp Dublin I know a great lovely family u can stay with...........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:

anyway, Gina, on the subject of u, are u ever coming to Ireland? If u are, and esp Dublin I know a great lovely family u can stay with...........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL Maddie- I think he's runnin' scared from us!!Dang it-I want to know who he is

As for Ireland-well, I've been twice, but can't see getting there anytime soon, esp. with what's going on in the world right now
frown.gif

If I do get back, I'll be staying w/ Larry, Edge, Bono, or Adam anyway-hey, I'm not picky-or I can just bunk with them @ The Clarence
biggrin.gif

I'm no gurney gob and I'm not runnin scared I was stuffing my face with pork bellies and lard.
Sorry to disappoint you Maddie, oh and yeah do take some bellie dancing lessons you'll never regret the effect it has on men.
Especially those who eat lard.

Gina, if u should check in, I tink I know the Riddler, I could be wrong, but then I could be right....................

Im gettin more and more suspicious.........

Im dying to ask him somethin.....but I think he died or somethin........(heartattack from readin too many filty mags)
biggrin.gif

anyway, strap on Gina, if this IS the person.......we in for some fun....If not, .................well, we will see......
wink.gif

hmmmmmmmmm..............

gina gina, think Portabello!!!!!!!!

not Clarence!!!!!!!!

Ahem, minkeys?

oh the books are away are they? oh just for like .......10mins?

biggrin.gif

u do wear glasses dont ya..............

hmmmmm

we are discussin places to stay in Dubylin, and I recommend Pauls' B&B, the lovely Portabello...........ACE FAMILY!

why?

jaysus!

Place (Country? Town? City?)

I'll choose myself as you weren't explicit enough.

I

Ok can I go and drink large quantities of cawfee now please Miss Maddie I'm on my knees begging need to wake up from this freakish nightmare.

------------------
*Wear sensible shoes*

Oh ok then mystery guest..........just remember, if u ever need me...Im just a few blocks away...........

I was only wonderin if u are from a place beginning with D and ending in A..........its our little secret if u are ya know
wink.gif

happy drinkin for now Riddler, and dont run off on us again....or we tie u to the bed.....

Hyper tanked on coffee now, phew thats better.
What did I miss....
Whats wiv the
wink.gif
Mad?!
D-A and back again what the ???? Nah
Morning Gina welcome to the House of Riddle

------------------
*Wear sensible shoes*

OK ok....this Riddler stuff is just killing me...I really want to know where this person is from, WHO he really is and stuff....

So I have a suggestion, how about since you are a riddler....You give us a riddle to figure out, where you're from, if you do have another name on this forum, what is it?...and stuff...I think it would be fun and it would get us a step closer in to seeing who this guy really is

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Girls, girls...

Let the poor lad keep his privacy !!!
If he wants to
anon.gif
we should let him !!!

It's even more interesting this way !!!
Those adrenaline strokes, aren't they uplifting?
tongue.gif

------------------
I want to play guitar very badly and I do play guitar very badly - Mr. B
anim.gif

time exists just on your wrist so don't panic...

[This message has been edited by madzia (edited 10-24-2001).]

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Riddler *dances*

Well actually I think it's more fun trying to figure out who he is with clues and stuff
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

LOL!!!! he must have one hell of a zitty face if he keeps it under a paper bag!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

give us 3 clues Uncle Riddler.......

and tell us, which, of us, as u are a lurker, is ur secret fantasy..............
wink.gif

*silent hush*

biggrin.gif

(its gotta be Sicy of UF)

Originally posted by The Riddler:
Madzia I want to hug and squeeze you tight keep you up all night.

Anytime Riddler, anytime... (or can I call you Riddly at this point of our relationship?)

PS just reminding about lollypop...

------------------
anim.gif

Well I dunno what any of you looklike except you Maddie (you and yer devil eyes) you have to direct me to where I can view and then I can tell you my fantasy Plebian mama.

Lollypop yeah....you keep mentioning that I could be very badly behaved and say are you in need of something to suck but I won't.
wink.gif

The evil is unleashed....
smile.gif

(too much caffeine)

Better go and make a confession...

------------------
*Unwind with an aphrodisiac"

Originally posted by The Riddler:
Well I dunno what any of you looklike except you Maddie (you and yer devil eyes) you have to direct me to where I can view and then I can tell you my fantasy Plebian mama.

Well, let mi think... Nope.
Girls have to have their secrets...

Lollypop yeah....you keep mentioning that I could be very badly behaved and say are you in need of something to suck but I won't.
wink.gif

Point for you... I must admit I'm a little bit speechless now (and it does not happen often)
*has to rethink troughs revealed by a stranger from a strange land*
kloguck.gif

OMG could it be true!?!

------------------
anim.gif

ALL the girls here, but one, are very beautiful.........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

YES U ALL ARE!!!

and wouldnt u agree Riddler, they all have wonderful warm fantastic personalities????????

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((me Plebian chums))))))))))))))))))))

Back
Top Bottom