Revolution at the PLEBA Mansion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
BONO:

"Girls, this blindfold thing used to be fun, but I'm getting tired of the dark. I really miss light and color and beautiful days, I want to SEE! Can I PLEASE have my eyesight back now?"

blindfold.jpg

*Sniff* I'm so tired of perpetual blindness. Will you let me take it off now?"

eek.gif
What are you going to do now girls?
eek.gif

Me: Shaddup Bono you look hot in that so stop complaining!

Bono: I look hot?

Me: Yeah the blindfold makes us girls weak.

Bono: Ok i'll stop complaining. *grins*

Me:*mumbles* He always falls for that.

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Author of PLEBA Mansion Daily.

IT'S A MUSICAL JOURNEY!

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-08-2002).]

BONO: Why do I have this blindfold on???? It is so dark. I can't see anything. Who's there??? Is someone there????

*Feels breath on the back of his neck*

Ali, is that you??? Oh I get it, you want to be kinky tonight. Okay baby!! Come here!!!

*Spinny runs into Bono's arms without saying a word*

Do you think that he will catch on??

I still haven't seen this part of the video yet
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I always walk in right after Bono. So I've seen the rest of the video several times, but no Bono in a blindfold for me.
frown.gif

*Bono blindly runs his pudgy little fingers over Spinny's body.*
"Is it you, Ali, if it is, help me! These girls have trapped me here as their sex slave, they won't free me or even let me take this blindfold off. I haven't seen anything in so long, please take it off and let me look into your eyes!"

What are you gonna do!
eek.gif

*While spinny is defiling Bono, hippy climbs onto her soap box and clears her throat*

*ahem*

At this moment I would like to make note of something that leaves me in awe everytime I see that video....

All the people in the video are so animated. They make faces and move around and gyrate all over the place. And what leaves me in awe everytime is the power that Bono has and the message he conveys simply because he refuses to do that. If you notice, he only moves very slightly throughout the video. His presence is sort of calming and reassuring. Imho, the video is excellent because we see Bono bucking convention, but still making a very powerful statement.

Thank you very much....

Resume defiling

*hippy climbs down from the soap box*

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
*Bono blindly runs his pudgy little fingers over Spinny's body.*
"Is it you, Ali, if it is, help me! These girls have trapped me here as their sex slave, they won't free me or even let me take this blindfold off. I haven't seen anything in so long, please take it off and let me look into your eyes!"

What are you gonna do!
eek.gif

I am going to continue defiling Bono in hopes that he will get swept away in the moment and forget where he is, and hopefully not realize that I am not Ali!!!

Bono's fingers are NOT, and I repeat NOT pudgy!!

Originally posted by hippyactress:

All the people in the video are so animated. They make faces and move around and gyrate all over the place. And what leaves me in awe everytime is the power that Bono has and the message he conveys simply because he refuses to do that. If you notice, he only moves very slightly throughout the video. His presence is sort of calming and reassuring. Imho, the video is excellent because we see Bono bucking convention, but still making a very powerful statement.

I think so too. Christina Agulera (whose name I don't know how to spell) really bothers me.
mad.gif

Now... *goes to convince Bono that the blindfold is a good thing*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

originally posted by Spinninghead77:
Bono's fingers are NOT, and I repeat NOT pudgy!!

Well they're all over you isn't that good enough?
wink.gif

So no one cares that poor Bono wishes he could see again? *sigh*
rolleyes.gif

Yes he's hot in that blindfold but what about the BABY BLUES?
biggrin.gif

If he leaves it on too long he might just lose his sight, like mules in coal mines who never see the light
frown.gif

Someone let Bono see the light, just for a little while at least, he's breaking my heart!

Well they're all over you isn't that good enough?
wink.gif

It is a good thing. I just didn't want to take the blindfold off because I didn't want him to figure out that I was pretending to be his wife. I suppose that I will free him from the blindfold. After all, he does have beautiful eyes!!!
i94EF2AA2-4309-460C-99D2-4AFE1CA63AF5.jpg

He looks sort of sad. Do you think that he is mad that we kept the blindfold on too long??

Yes, yes we have! Poor Bono, he's tired of the dark.

blindfoldeyes1.jpg

Spinny slowly unwraps the blindfold. Bono blinks his eyes at the light, it hurts, he hasn't seen it in so long! His vision clears and he sees Spinny!

BONO: "Thank you Spinny for freeing my eyes of the blindfold!" His beautiful blue eyes sparkle as he glances around the mansion, then into her eyes. "I love you Spinny, you are so kind!" ((HUGS))

(Hey you never claimed to be Ali, he just assumed in his blindness!)

Bono snuggles tenderly with Spinny. Will he be allowed to go around the PLEBA mansion seeing or will someone else blindfold him again?

Sorry Bono...

Back in the blindfold
biggrin.gif

i427EB086-FB14-4EB9-89D5-C57549D8D3F3.jpg

Don't struggle...it'll be good for you...just relax *evil grin*

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Oh Hippy FOAD!! Bono and I were happily snuggling, and you had to go and blindfold him again!! NO FAIR!!!!!
biggrin.gif

BONO: Spinny! I can't see anything, hippy put this damn blindfold back on me...I need your help...

SPINNY: Dearest Bono, the blindfold is no obstacle to our love. Hold me!

*spinny holds tightly to Bono as sentimental music soars*

*the camera pans to hippy in the corner*

HIPPY: Curses, foiled again. Their love was just too strong.

------------------

HIPPY: Curses, foiled again. Their love was just too strong.

I know that this is just for fun, but when I read this comment my face started glowing, and I broke out with a huge grin!!!

I love you guys! You really made my day
biggrin.gif

YAY!!!!!

Another person happy!

Mission accomplished
biggrin.gif

------------------

If you help me take this thing off, you will be rewarded!

blindfoldfightbig.jpg

*head hits keyboard*

42ye90ftuiuiuiuiuiuiqe4oj29999444444444444444444444444444444444.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"This DEFINATELY needs a disclaimer before the post! Women and small children and Mona may die!" ~Fishy~

"I still believe that you're the Smut Messiah"

The Man Corral

I always liked how in the other video for that song everyone's either singing or chillin' with Bono.
It's like the "Hey look at us, we're chillin' with Bono!" video.

I say we let him take the blindfold off certain times during the day. But we keep him tied up!

<---My name is Emily, I'll be your mistress tonight
biggrin.gif

(Note, that's a Madonna quote! I'm not THAT trashy!)

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Y'know, I tried to re-create this video, but when wearing the blindfold I tripped and fell and broke me bum. OW.

And everytime I tried to get Britney Spears blindfolded, I got arrested. *shrug*

3336462%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E649%3E456%3EWSNRCG%3D32323858%3B%3A38%3Anu0mrj

Sorry, gang. I tried to stop myself. I really did! But my darker nature (the part that loves to shove pics of me on the internet) overpowered me. Not very good, but I only have MS Paint. *sigh*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

Yay! Scottie that's great!

But what's this about Britney?
wink.gif

Are you cheating on us?

------------------

BABIES!! You should know better than that!! I could NEVER give up my love for my PLEBA girls!!!

However, being a Man-Slut demands certain...MEASURES be taken. Such as incredibly sexy, unobtainable music stars.

I'm sure some of you can sympathize...

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

Originally posted by madonna's child:
I say we let him take the blindfold off certain times during the day. But we keep him tied up!

Thanks, I'm sure he appreciates that much! Did you ever think, if he's blind and tied up he won't be able to do for himself? You can't just leave him there all helpless, who's feeding him and dressing him and giving him baths and taking him to the bathroom?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Me: Shaddup Bono you look hot in that so stop complaining!

Bono: I look hot?

Me: Yeah the blindfold makes us girls weak.

Bono: Ok i'll stop complaining. *grins*

Me:*mumbles* He always falls for that.

Hehehehe, doesn't he though?
wink.gif

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Back
Top Bottom