Revival of PLEBA language

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay, we had the revival of the song/pix threads. So what about the old PLEBA slang? It was so much fun as I recall it........

PLEBA Glossary

soulNation2002: *grabs bono and lars into hug*
FallingStar: mmmmmh, bonolicious
sN: larrylicious!
FS: droolworthy
sN: moobilicious!
FS: FUR
sN: MOOBS!
FS: bahnoh
sN: larrrrrssssss
FS: holy mother of thud
sN: holy mother of moobs!

^^has really taken place :coocoo:

What do you gals think? It can only be fun if we try it again. :sexywink:

[/second attempt to bring old PLEBA back]

DOOD was PLEBA related? :ohmy: I am using it all the time without knowing why i still had it in my mind! :lol:

Loveth... :sexywink:

It's hiLARRYous... <--------- I actually use that word on e-mails to my friends and they have no idea why I write it that way... :eeklaugh:

I haven't been here long but I know what moobs and man groove are. Mary says them all the time. I think that U2 should change there names to The Sexy Bitches!:lol:

:bono:Bono- The Origanal SexyBitch (I named him first)
:edge:The Edged - The cute Sexy Beanied Bitch
:larry: Larry- The Sexy Moobed Bitch
:adam: Adam- Sparky the Sexy Bitch

Now I hope Mary doesn't kick my :censored: for this! :silent: :reject:

~Shannon~

Last edited:
mmm, chat :drool:

hahahaaaaaa willyville is still in there
and also my location
mua ha ha
and yes, man-groove came from chat... and I've definately got all my friends saying "moobs."

:D

smk1379 said:
I haven't been here long but I know what moobs and man groove are. Mary says them all the time. I think that U2 should change there names to The Sexy Bitches!:lol:

:bono:Bono- The Origanal SexyBitch (I named him first)
:edge:The Edged - The cute Sexy Beanied Bitch
:larry: Larry- The Sexy Moobed Bitch
:adam: Adam- Sparky the Sexy Bitch

Now I hope Mary doesn't kick my :censored: for this! :silent: :reject:

~Shannon~

YEP! Our sexy bitch names! Shannon, I think we have way too much free time! :eyebrow:
We need to come up with a new one for Adam though! It sounds like a dog... "Hey Sparky! Come here boy!" :lmao:

HA! Okay! BYE!

P.S. No! I won't kick your bum!

Last edited:
Quiggs said:

YEP! Our sexy bitch names! Shannon, I think we have way too much free time! :eyebrow:
We need to come up with a new one for Adam though! It sounds like a dog... "Hey Sparky! Come here boy!" :lmao:

HA! Okay! BYE!

P.S. No! I won't kick your bum!

:adam::The Sexy Naky-Naky Bitch? How about that?

Naky-Naky= For Adam's aperent love of being in nothing but his Birthday Suite!!

~Shannon~

P.S. Hell yeah Sparky could come here any day!:evil: :censored: :macdevil:

Oh man I need some serious:help:!

OMG! I forgot that many of those words were PLEBA created and have been using them in regular sentences with my other u2, non pleban friends. I actually think that some of them, like moobs, has become regular u2 speak.

Okay, a PLEBA chat. :hmm: Let's do it! We can either do it on AIM :hyper: or the U2 chat. When do you guys have time?? It will be a lot of fun!!!! :combust::drool:

Last edited:
me wanne join tooooo
looks like fun
lots of crazy people in a chat room that is DA BOM

Kay, what about a chat now? o_o I mean....yeah, that's what I mean.....my AIM name is ElevenTickTock.

:mac:

I think it should be in the u2 chat here. It's too much of a pain in the butt for us to know everyone's AIM screennames to add them, right?

Unless there is a designated PLEBA AIM Chat set up. They're used to be but I dunno if it's still there or what the link is...

When is this gonna be anyway?

Back
Top Bottom