Revival of PLEBA language

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought about that PLEBA chat revival yesterday before falling asleep :coocoo: and I came to that conlcusion:

*erhm*

What about a chat at: 5pm LA time, 8pm NYC time and 1am Dublin time on Saturdays? Or Fridays? Or both? I think this is an appropriate time for most ppl of the USA...And two chats would be also cool me thinks, specially when they are on days when there is no work/school for most....

I'd even get up in the middle of the night for that chat. :macdevil:

Hmm, ET time? I think is LA time..........Eastern time................5pm then............but, souly, you are living 6 hrs away from me, that'd mean 8pm for you. :wave:

did this ever happen?

there was a spontaneous one Monday night....it was way cool...I stopped in on another one Tuesday night...but missed the one tonight.

I still have the little icon on my desktop linking me directly to PLEBA chat! LOL!!

I wish I had coined a cool word, but a good ol' one came to mind when in chat someone mentioned a PLEBA national tour...it could only, of course, be conducted on the DISCOBOOOS....

i had that damn email of the video saved forever!

i loved the random mini stories we would all post every once in awhile...wish i had those hours back in my life to sit here and create sex-crazed-lust-tales.

or conduct other clothing drives.

elizabeth said:
did this ever happen?

there was a spontaneous one Monday night....it was way cool...I stopped in on another one Tuesday night...but missed the one tonight.

I still have the little icon on my desktop linking me directly to PLEBA chat! LOL!!

I wish I had coined a cool word, but a good ol' one came to mind when in chat someone mentioned a PLEBA national tour...it could only, of course, be conducted on the DISCOBOOOS....

i had that damn email of the video saved forever!

i loved the random mini stories we would all post every once in awhile...wish i had those hours back in my life to sit here and create sex-crazed-lust-tales.

or conduct other clothing drives.

Sex-crazed-lust-tales! I'm in for it!! :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom