request: UF era band pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonos_Lemon

Refugee
I just inherited my first U2 poster :hyper: which dates back to 1984 and I don't have the original pic. Its by Anton, none of them are looking at the camera, they all have on leather jackets :drool: and Edge has on that white and black plaid shirt of his. From left to right they are standing E B L A.

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

I know it's not THE pic you're probably talking about but is it from this photoshoot?

babybandwhofartedrs2.jpg

sorry thats the only one I have, but rest assured someone from here will have the one you want!!!

No, Bono isn't wearing a hat, he has on that jacket with the fur lining he always wore duirng that era. But that's the right shirt for Edge :)

I am not sure if this is an Anton pic, but they do all have on leather jackets. I have more. But it mostly Adam and Bono
6de18bc3.jpg

I got a UF poster from a friend at work--his parents--yes parents-found it in their basement when doing some cleaning & were going to throw it out. It was from 1984 Hamburg Germany concert. He said he knew someone at work who would want it. I can't believe it was going to be thrown out. It's hanging up in my "art gallery" stairway. :drool:

Chacco said:
I happen to have this pic on my PC.
bandUF.jpg

Thank you! I always wondered where the rest of this was.

d9e9ff1b.jpg

You don't happen to have the rest of this one lying around.

ed27b105.jpg

bridgit said:

You don't happen to have the rest of this one lying around.

ed27b105.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't find the rest of the pic on my PC and I don't have enough time to check my back-up CDs...:(

The pic seems Bono's image in a mirror because of his hairstyle and the button of his jacket. Do you have any info of it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom