Request: U2 Grammy Videos (Through the Years)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahmad

The Fly
Was wondering if there was a site anywhere (or if anyone would be willing to post) U2's appearances of the Grammys over the years. Especially the 80s and 90s. And even more especially, Bono's Sinatra speech and acceptance for Zooropa. I still have a special place in my heart for that year, when that "fuck up the mainstream" promise, sounded more likely.

Last edited:
ahmad said:
Was wondering if there was a site anywhere (or if anyone would be willing to post) U2's appearances of the Grammys over the years. Especially the 80s and 90s. And even more especially, Bono's Sinatra speech and acceptance for Zooropa. I still have a special place in my heart for that year, when that "fuck up the mainstream" promise, sounded more likely.

most of them are in the 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for' Music ont he internet part of the forums.... it has at least a vid from 1988(best album JT) and 2001... I loved that last one.... Edge and the female orgazmatron :lol:

Is that "fuck up the mainstream" one lost forever? I haven't been able to see it, or the Sinatra speech, since it was aired.

Back
Top Bottom