REQUEST: U2 & I book picture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
In Anton Corbin’s book U2 & I, there’s a picture of the band walking out to the stage, Elevation concert. Does anyone have a really good scan of this? I know it’s gonna be tough cos of the crease. I’m looking for a scan of this picture to get blown up to poster size.

Any help, ladies and gents?

Post up your e-mail, I´ll send it to you as soon as I have it scanned and color-fixed. I just bought me a new top of the line scanner from Canon :up:
Will scan a few of Antons pictures in SUPER-HIGH resolution.
But I´m not sure if I will be able to send it to you by e-mail, because of the size.
I will give it a try :rockon:

Max_theHitman said:
Post up your e-mail, I´ll send it to you as soon as I have it scanned and color-fixed. I just bought me a new top of the line scanner from Canon :up:
But I´m not sure if I will be able to send it to you by e-mail, because of the size.

coolio!!!

theechomusic@yahoo.com

if, for any reason, you want to send them to me, too...

here my mail: ladyluck3819@yahoo.it

:wink:

Of course, you can tell me if there is something you are looking for -- maybe I have it and we could exchange pics!

Max_theHitman said:

Any luck?

Here are the other two. I'm sorry but I won't bend my book for the two page picture.

e3af596f.jpg

bc6fbad3.jpg

Thanks for trying, man. That second picture is cool as well. I wonder if there's a way to get a print of that other one, though. It's such an amazing shot of them walking out there.

That picture was the cover of a Propaganda issue in 2001. I see it on eBay every so often. You could probably buy it from there to have an actual picture.

Back
Top Bottom