Request: Edge's "Spectacular Times" shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i really want to make a copy of Edge's Spectacular Times shirt ( :reject: ), so if any of you guys could post pics of it it would be great. thanks

Carek1230 said:
I have a friend who plays in a U2 tribute band and he made his shirt on zazzle.com for $25. You'd never know the difference.

yeah, that's what i want to do, but i want to find out the font :shifty:

Carek1230 said:

Yep. Gee, I wonder why he wore that one recently? :hmm:

well actually he wore it in May during the GMA interview. Was that filmed in NYC or Chicago? I know the footage used was in Chicago because I was in a clip :sexywink: He had on a different NYC shirt last week and not the one from this link.

:shifty: I have no life other than paying attention to what Edge wears. :reject:

Last edited:
7b666f33.jpg

I just foumd this pic looking for junkyard pics for the other thread. lol

sorry if this is a bit late, but i was looking for an old thread and i found this one. i'm a fonts nerd. =)
anyways, the font used is either Cloister Black BT or Diploma. you can get both here:
http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/static-Old+English-1.html

cloister black is towards the end, and Diploma is the last one listed on page one. they're really similar fonts, so the choice is up to you.
hope the shirt turns out great! =)

Its OK to make for personal use, but if you try and mass produce and sell, they'll get you for that... although there are some snakes selling the Coexist shirts on ebay... that image is copyrighted -- I did a snagit capture of the image and made black and white, you could always try to do an iron-on transfer to a tshirt -- sorry its not that good

spectacular.jpg

Back
Top Bottom