Request: Edge in pink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
I hope I'm not imagining this, but it seems like in the last week or so, there was a photo posted somewhere around here, in which The Edge was wearing a pink photo (it was a more recent photo too, I think, Elevation or Vertigo, I think). Does such a photo exist, or am I imagining it?

Also, any other photos of Edge in pink would also be appreciated :D

This one?

rsi07.jpg

Edgette said:
This one?

rsi07.jpg

Wow I love that shirt on him!!!

Is that a part of a bigger pic that includes Adam? I've never seen it, what a great photo.... it'd be perfect if Adam's there too....

bonocomet said:

Wow I love that shirt on him!!!

Is that a part of a bigger pic that includes Adam? I've never seen it, what a great photo.... it'd be perfect if Adam's there too....
yes there is.. I tihnk I have the picture at home, I'll check when I'm back :) (I have it from a newspaper here at home aswell, but I dont have a scanner... )
and mine is without the spanish aswell

Edgette said:
Sort of pink.

rehersals.jpg
this is a cool picture. I remember that one, but I can't remeber from where it is...and when..though.. Could you please tell me?

Thanks for the picture!

So is it ok if we post more Edge in pink here then???

Not really pink I think but it looks pink here..

edgezoobeanie.jpg

riderka said:

this is a cool picture. I remember that one, but I can't remeber from where it is...and when..though.. Could you please tell me?

Thanks for the picture!

I think it's from the BBC radio gig they did to promote ATYCLB..

Bloody hell... I SWEAR I've seen the full pic more than once.. and I can't find it on my pc!!! >< argh!
I can make a pic with my webcam of the newspaper page.. but that would be all blurry and stuff... I"m sure somebody else has the pic aswell.. I'll re-check my files again ><

bonocomet said:
Thanks everyone! I love it!

(Edge looks so tiny though! :lol: )

Aww he looks cute when he looks tiny :happy:
And I must admit he looks good in pink :up:
I have some more of him in pink on my computer actually, when our internet gets fixed I'll post them!

Awww I hope you get your internet back soon! Here's some more pink Edge for ya to look at!

looks pink anyway!

edgenBono7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom