request: Bonosleeves?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
29ad11be.jpg

92fa52f5.jpg

8434deee.jpg

am I on the right track with these? :reject:

this is wonderful! he is the only reason i have an excuse to do the bonosleeve. i have been doing it as a nervous habit since i was a little kid. i always had to have sleeves that reached far down enough that i could do that. and i did the whole one arm straight down with the other one crossed over it thing with the bonosleeve! yeah. one stupid thing i have in common with my man. lol. that and stealing boats.........:ohmy: :mac:

It's not Bono, it's the stand in :shh:

This was during the left handed Bono era :shifty:

MattFromNYC said:
are you stalking me, miro? :wink:

If by stalking you, you mean do I open a thread immediately after you post so I can make fun of you?

Then yes, I am stalking you. :drool:

Miroslava said:

If by stalking you, you mean do I open a thread immediately after you post so I can make fun of you?

Then yes, I am stalking you. :drool:

and when you look better at the pic.. you can see it isn't Ali... it's you isn't it... :wink: yep I can see trough your innocence... I knew it all the time! you are BonoClone#2's GF!

whatever. i'm just saying that if you look at that pic.. thats the type of thing i was referring to when i said bono didnt look the same during a certain period. everyone asked for pics, as an example, that one was a perfect one. i had seen it before.

i showed it to a few other u2 fans, and blocked out ali in the pic and they didnt know who it was. and when i said it was Bono, they were shocked. the mouth isnt even the same. the nose, the eyes. high cheek bones, has a very hard look.
that really doesnt look like bono.

okay, maybe he didnt have a body double, but that surely looked like there was something wrong with him.

i'll ask about this on U2.com then.

I really don't see it... okay he looks tired, shadeless.. but I'd still recognize him... maybe it's his hair or so? it's kinda high there..

Back
Top Bottom