Request: Bono's Vertigo Tour Outfits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
Just requesting a post of all the different outfits he has worn on the vertigo tour! Wasn't he sporting some new stuff during the end of the European tour?

thnx

croke2bononewmilitary.jpg

aretaillerj2pg4by.jpg

The t-shirt and pants is fine, and I liked the plain, open shirt he was wearing at the Glendale show (well according to a few vids I have from that one). But other than that, I hate hate hate his wardrobe. :) The red and black just ain't doin it for me. Oh and he needs to get rid of those absolutely horrible red wraparounds. :barf:

I don't think anyone else agrees with me though, lol

VertigoGal said:
The t-shirt and pants is fine, and I liked the plain, open shirt he was wearing at the Glendale show (well according to a few vids I have from that one). But other than that, I hate hate hate his wardrobe. :) The red and black just ain't doin it for me. Oh and he needs to get rid of those absolutely horrible red wraparounds. :barf:

I don't think anyone else agrees with me though, lol

I agree that this outfit is :yuck:

Bmanrevocoat.jpg

Yeah that outfit isn't doing him much justice. Love Bono to death but he does really make me wonder at times with what he wears,lol. By the way bless the one who posted the picture with his back to the camera! Ughhh what a view! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom