request bono kisses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

withorwithoutme

The Fly
hi

could you post pictures of bono giving kisses to other members of the band, i think is so beautiful, like in the chicago dvd in the middle of WTSHNN bono give adam a kiss, is so sweet, these guys are like brothers, i love them, please post, somebody told me that sometimes bono give adam a little kiss in the lips can someone post this pic??

there are tons of pics with bono kissing edge, a few with adam - has he ever dared to kiss larry?? ;) i wonder how he'd react :lol:

ohhh i remember that one :) i thought he pretended to bite him recently at some concert. im curious, whats the bono larry interaction during concerts? he obviously has fun with edge and ads.

Babydoll said:
ohhh i remember that one :) i thought he pretended to bite him recently at some concert. im curious, whats the bono larry interaction during concerts? he obviously has fun with edge and ads.

There was some teasing at the Cleveland show. Bono was doing a finger-pointing dance and he said that's Larry's kind of dance, so Larry did it. Then Bono did the Air hostess and said Larry can't do that, and Larry said "Larry doesn't want to do that."

Later in the show, after a song finished, Bono said, "Do you like that, Lawrence?"

Bono also frequently ends up behind Larry's drums during the course of walking around singing. The now infamous mic-meets-cymbal moment appears on the Chicago DVD, along with Larry's disapproving eyebrow.

:lol: i remember that eyebrow... someone posted pics of larry's 'git away from me drooms' kodak moment. wonder why he is sooo toochy about them tho? you'd think after like a million concerts, bono mustve touched the drums at least once...

Back
Top Bottom