Request: Bono & Edge in Love is Blindness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slopsy

Everything happens so much
I found this gif a little while ago, and heard it was from a performace of Love is Blindess, and I was wondering if anybody had the full video? I'd really like to see it...
plus it's a really hot gif :drool:

EdgenBonoLoveisblindnessikkin.gif

I have it.... but I can't remember if it's allowed to be posted.... does anyone else know for sure? Thanks :)

I think I can post the music video that the gif was made from, but not the actual performance because that's copyrighted.... is that right? Anyone? :confused: :slant:

Last edited:
I think it's Zoo TV Live from Sydney, during UTEOTW.... I'm double checking.... can't post that here though.... but that little clip was also included in the LIB video...

NO... thats not right!!! I was thinking of something different... Edge walks up and kisses Bono in the Zoo TV one!

Last edited:
Well anyways... that clip is in the LIB vid... Sorry... I just am not sure which things are ok to post....I know there's somewhere around here you can go check to be sure but I don't know where that is. :shrug:

Where's Gg... she always knows all this stuff! :happy:

I have it too but wasn't sure if it's allowed to be posted here... was it ever released for sale?

btw Ikkin... you have one of my favorite avatars.... :drool:

Ok uploading now....

ug... it's going very slow tonite.... I'll have it soon hopefully though... brb!

Last edited:
One of the Elevation dvds I suppose.... but I'd have to watch them again to find that exact moment!!

LIB = 63% uploaded....:whistle:

100%!!

http://beta.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8FEE1758338310E0

Kind of a strange video but the B/E part is worth it all!

and Ooooh I didn't have that ipod one! ^ :love:

Back
Top Bottom