Request: Bono & Edge in Love is Blindness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slopsy said:
[B
backsex.gif
[/B]

Thanks SOO much for the vid Bonocomet!! :hug:

And Slopsy, that's one of my favorite gifs from that video. I could sit and watch it for hours. I HAVE sat and watched it for hours! :drool:

You're welcome guys! Hey if anyone wants that full length Vertigo video (the Apple ipod ad that all these great gifs are from, I have it, just let me know, it's fantastic. It's almost the full length Vertigo anyway)... Edge and Bono are steamin it UP, but my fave part has gotta be the Bono shirt rip open shot. Dayum!

ipodmoviebonogreenchest.gif

edgeipodmoviebluebadtuwie.gif

ipodmoviebonopurpleyell.gif

edgeipodmovieyellowtuwie.gif

ipodmoviebonopurpleyellkick.gif

bonocomet said:
You're welcome guys! Hey if anyone wants that full length Vertigo video (the Apple ipod ad that all these great gifs are from, I have it, just let me know, it's fantastic. It's almost the full length Vertigo anyway)... Edge and Bono are steamin it UP, but my fave part has gotta be the Bono shirt rip open shot. Dayum!

ipodmoviebonogreenchest.gif

edgeipodmoviebluebadtuwie.gif

ipodmoviebonopurpleyell.gif

edgeipodmovieyellowtuwie.gif

ipodmoviebonopurpleyellkick.gif

I have the full length I-pod video, Thank Gawd I was able to catch it when they aired MTV Jammed (U2 on the streets of New York) ..Im sure someone might have it to upload on ysi or something...

Here it is :)

http://s42.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S86AT62C5GKR0PJCIWOJU3LHE

That's the full length ad as far as I know... or do you mean there's an even fuller length version without the song shortened a bit? :ohmy: (This one is 2 minutes long)

Wait I HAVE MTV jammed but have never finished watching it!

Ok I just watched MTV Jammed, and that is the same as what I posted, full length ad, but Vertigo the song itself is shortened.... My vid I posted is a really excellent quality too so it's worth grabbing... looks alot better than the one I have in Jammed. Enjoy!! :)

And wow I really need to finish watching Jammed! What a gem!!!

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Ok I just watched MTV Jammed, and that is the same as what I posted, full length ad, but Vertigo the song itself is shortened.... My vid I posted is a really excellent quality too so it's worth grabbing... looks alot better than the one I have in Jammed. Enjoy!! :)

And wow I really need to finish watching Jammed! What a gem!!!

I have been looking for this vid on limewire , but no luck thank you bonocomet , I hope it will download , I always have trouble
downloading on YSI . :wave:

Last edited:
http://s51.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PRTZDXF9W1XY2OL9BXLNP82L1

Here's a new link to LIB if that's what you meant. But get it fast. The links are only good 3 days now and "limited" downloads... whatever that means?!

Oh great! My antivirus program just popped me a message that the file was too big and did not get sent! I hate that thing! I'm going to get rid of it! :mad: Anyways..... Ok I can try sending it thru my webmail then.... you didn't get it right?

I just tried with my webmail but i don't think thats going to work either because it has a 10mb limit and the vid is over 12mb... Dang!!! I wonder why you can't get YSI? I have never heard of anyone having trouble with that. Are you taking the space out of the link? I put a space between "you" and "sendit" and you need to remove it when you paste it into your address bar (you can't just click the link).... Other than that.... you should be able to get it.... :scratch:

Hmmm ok after you click download here on the ysi page, when the file download box comes up, does it give you the choice to choose either open or save? And do you choose save? then save it to wherever you want it on your computer?

Ok, I made some adjustments to my email program... and sending it again.... hopefully this time will work. It will take a little while because it's 12.2 MB. (Worth it though because of the great quality of the vid, you can watch it full screen and it's nice and clear) Let me know if you get it!! :)

Awwwwwww CRUD! Just got another message from my email server.... message too big!!! :mad:

Ok.... deep cleansing breath..... Do you have any trouble with save file? I'm uploading to that now... once again, I never have had any problems with it.....

http://www.save file.com/files.php?fid=9308048

Ok give this one a try... remove the space between save and file. You SHOULD get a download box with a choice to either open or save the file, and choose save. Make sure you don't have any pop up blocking program on too.... Ok good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom