Request, any band/bono pics with maradona surfaced yet???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rudybay

The Fly
i'm a big football/soccer fan, it's as much as a passion as U2 is for me, they both make up MY miracle drug, anyways, i'd love to have any of those pics

kellyahern said:
0cb68d66.jpg

'The Hat of God'

There was a footballing deity at the show in Buenos Aires last night and word reaches us that he legged it after the show with the singers cowboy hat.

The presence of Diego Maradonna, best known to football followers for his 'hand of God' goal which put England out of the 1986 World Cup in Mexico, created much excitement amongst the football-loving members of band and crew.

Director of Sound Joe O'Herlihy has had any singer or actor you care to mention at his mix position down the years, but rarely has he been as excited as having a C20th footballing great in the house.

Maradonna, now a well-known chat-show host in Argentina, was spotted hanging out with the band after the show and engaging in an exchange of headwear with Bono. Sources suggest that the footballer left the house in the singers hat.

hey browneyedboy, cuantos anios tenes? yo tambien soy de san pedro, quiero saber a quien mas le gusta tanto u2 que se mete a forums, mi email es rodolfo16romero@yahoo...

has ido a conciertos? desde cuando te gusta? te gusta U2 o sos FAN?? me entendes? eso quisiera saber yo

Back
Top Bottom