Request: Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueVox

Babyface
So there's been a lot of articles buzzing around at the minute about our favourite two-some.

I was just thinking it might be cool to get a post with as many pics as Ali in as we can, because I have woefully few!

Can you help? Whether it's Ali, or Mr and Mrs Ali, or
tout la famille, that would be great!

Get spamming!

Well, we did need to start an "Ali Pics part 3" thread :lol:

0de5dddd.jpg

ec86b71e.jpg

cdfeb96f.bmp

RogueVox said:
So there's been a lot of articles buzzing around at the minute about our favourite two-some.

I was just thinking it might be cool to get a post with as many pics as Ali in as we can, because I have woefully few!

Can you help? Whether it's Ali, or Mr and Mrs Ali, or
tout la famille, that would be great!

Get spamming!

rouge you're here now? cool :D

I get everywhere, baby. I've had membership here a while, just don't have much time to keep up with a lot of message boards and things.

RogueVox said:
I get everywhere, baby. I've had membership here a while, just don't have much time to keep up with a lot of message boards and things.

Ah hahaha. I saw like 12 posts to your name... this place is enertaining though....and there other day someone actually saw a picture and goes *thinkin hawkmoon thoughts* :D

Here are some other pics (I got them all from PLEBA :lol:) and moreover you can see her great sunglasses! :shifty:

aliglasses.jpg

bonoalilove-viglasses.jpg

sarajevo3glasses.jpg

I think it's the only version of this pic. And I've seen it only on PLEBA, so it must be pretty rare.

:wink:
sorry if you cant see if this attachment..if someone else wouldnt mind reposting it for non members thatd be great

Attachments

• ah.jpg
    ah.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Evalicious said:
Yeah, i know!

She looks 22

:|

Two words:

Irish Genes :wink:

Larry(44), Bono (45) this year, Ali(44), Andrea Corr (31)...

Need I say more?
what the heck, a pic is worth more than 1000 words right?
(Sorry if I tresspass any hotlinking policys..)

Bono
From

Boy11.jpg

to--->
339cbc1e.jpg

Ali
From
a7e85135.jpg

to---->
20f956e3.jpg

Larry
From
9f55e8d6.jpg

to--->
aabce700.jpg

(BONUS: Andrea Corr)
001326.jpg

No who doesn't agree that Irish genes are special?

:combust:

Last edited:
I just read that in the April edition of UK vogue (with Gisele on the cover) there's a 2 page article on Edun. I don't remember seeing it posted anywhere. I'm in the US, so I don't have access to it yet. Can someone check it out and report back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom