Request: Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
439716f8.jpg

c2fa8c65.jpg

7f9c8354.jpg

Ali looks great. She doesn't seem to age at all. I wonder if it's got anything to do with B? :sexywink:

And she must feel real good with herself knowing that she can reel him in whenever she wants..

....didn't he say she was good with a dog whistle? Must get me one o' those!!!

well....if my husband were a multimillionaire, I'd look pretty good as well...nannies for the kids, personal trainers for my bod, chefs preparing health foods for my bod, hairdressers, makeup folks, personal designer for my clothes...no stress, no worries...

stonecircle said:
well....if my husband were a multimillionaire, I'd look pretty good as well...nannies for the kids, personal trainers for my bod, chefs preparing health foods for my bod, hairdressers, makeup folks, personal designer for my clothes...no stress, no worries...

And why wouldn't she do all that if she can afford it?

:shrug:

>And why wouldn't she do all that if she can afford it?

yes, and morover she has such a natural beaty and elegance that no money can buy

quite often in the past bono and ali have had the same haircut and it looks like they´ve done it again! she had that straight bob for so long but now the layers look alot like bonos hair at the mo! not a criticism, just an observation, they both look good - so don´t shoot me plebans! :wink: really nice photos by the way...

awesome pics - especially the one of Ali with the women of Lesotho. :applaud:

But the one of Bono at Ali's feet with Gregory at her side makes me a bit queasy. I think he should have been sitting on the couch with them.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom