Request: Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks u2granny :)

2def1266.jpg

^ I WANT those jeans! Someone nominate me for What Not To Wear so I get the $5000 credit card and can buy en entire Edun wardrobe!

This is slightly off-topic, but maybe you'll help me: isn't the male model for Edun (at least in all the shows) with all the tattoos the guy who's in the Hugo Boss frangrance TV ad?:eyebrow:

These are so huge but i think ali looks beautiful. She has the skin of a 25 year old!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Smoking rarely/at parties = a smoker. You either smoke, or you don't. I don't think any of us could possibly know whether or not Ali is a smoker

Ali is a smoker. I saw a clip of Bono meeting her in a Beverly Hills restaurant in April 6th, I think. They were talking to David Hasselhoff and his wife and she (Ali) was smoking.

LostAtMoon said:

Ali is a smoker. I saw a clip of Bono meeting her in a Beverly Hills restaurant in April 6th, I think. They were talking to David Hasselhoff and his wife and she (Ali) was smoking.

David Hasselhoff?:huh:

:wink:

kellyahern said:

I got the creepy vibe from Hasselhoff too :reject: What was he doing, asking for tickets? I had the sound off when I saw it.

I remember that clip too:huh: You couldn't hear the sound very well but it kinda seemed like he was asking for tickets. Ali seemed like she was being polite, but didn't really want to be talking to him! lol

marik said:
LostAtMoon, where did you see that clip? do you still have it? a link?

not that i don't believe you, i just want to see it!

Yes. I am uploading it, but there's nothing really interesting to see. We can't even see Ali in that clip, we can barely hear her and see her gesturing while talking to Hasselhoff.
Why is it s hard to believe that she's a smoker?

LostAtMoon said:

Yes. I am uploading it, but there's nothing really interesting to see. We can't even see Ali in that clip, we can barely hear her and see her gesturing while talking to Hasselhoff.
Why is it s hard to believe that she's a smoker?

OK, so I've watched this clip about 15 times in a row. To quote you, "We can't even see Ali in that clip, we can barely hear her and see her gesturing", and yet you say in your next post, "Some of you will probably say she is not smoking, but she is." How on earth can you be so certain? I have no idea whether she smokes or not, but you absolutely cannot base it on this clip, as you have said yourself.

It doesn’t matter to me, I was just answering someone's question :shrug:.
Biff when I wrote that I didn't remember what was on that clip anymore because the last time I watched it was on April. I've watched it now and I could clearly see Ali for a brief and she had the cigarette in her mouth.
I’m sure I have seen pictures of her smoking too, and I never really cared.

Forget about whether she's smoking or not (except of course that, if she is, she shouldn't because it's bad for you). That video is hysterical. The sight of Hasselhoff practically pleading with John Sampson for an audience with Bono is priceless. Then Bono hastily getting the hell out of there, only to leave Ali behind to deal with the b-grade celebrity. And then Hasselhoff's car actually has the Knight-Rider flashing lights on the grill? OMG! Can't stop laughing!

So, was this a put-on like the Kirstie Alley 'Big Fat Actress' show, or is Hasselhoff really that much of a tool?

Zootomic said:
Forget about whether she's smoking or not (except of course that, if she is, she shouldn't because it's bad for you). That video is hysterical. The sight of Hasselhoff practically pleading with John Sampson for an audience with Bono is priceless. Then Bono hastily getting the hell out of there, only to leave Ali behind to deal with the b-grade celebrity. And then Hasselhoff's car actually has the Knight-Rider flashing lights on the grill? OMG! Can't stop laughing!

So, was this a put-on like the Kirstie Alley 'Big Fat Actress' show, or is Hasselhoff really that much of a tool?

Hasselhoof is the tooliest tool that ever tooled. And Ali is too much of a lady to tell him to get bent.

kellyahern said:

I got the creepy vibe from Hasselhoff too :reject: What was he doing, asking for tickets? I had the sound off when I saw it.

It wasn't just the creepy vibe from him, it was the creepy vibe of these lame ass scumbag stalkerazzi. I felt dirty after watching it. :yuck: and yes he was asking for tickets.

Can someone post a working link of the clip? I want to see why it's so creepy. That's strange. I can't even imagine. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom