req: SYCMIOYO screenshots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I'm looking for the shots where Bono is in his old bedroom, shadeless, on the bed where he's looking so incredibly adorable...
anybody got them?

:giggle: my friend guessed Bono was about 30 there...

s29.jpg

s30.jpg

s31.jpg

s36.jpg

sometimes1.jpg

thanks Jcoster :love: do you have any of him lying on the bed too perhaps?

I love these shots! He really looks beautiful here :love:

Oh this thread just reminded me I did screen caps of this entire scene... including the bed ones you want Gg... but what did i do with them??
:uhoh:

Liesje I have it uploaded to a save file if you'd like it like that. It's also on u2. com if you are a member there.

I can't remember if that version is the one on the u218 dvd. :uhoh: there are quite a few versions! I have at least 4!

bonocomet said:
Liesje I have it uploaded to a save file if you'd like it like that. It's also on u2. com if you are a member there.

I can't remember if that version is the one on the u218 dvd. :uhoh: there are quite a few versions! I have at least 4!
:yes: it's on U218 . commet there are four versions ?
I have only seen two .

oh crap sorry I was reading my files wrong! You are right I have two also, I was looking at the next vid on my list. :reject: sorry!

oh heck wait... there is the "couch mix" version too... that is on the HTDAAB dvd right? Sorry I'm at work and my brain is frazzled... :reject:

Anyways... :rolleyes: Here is the version from the screencaps here if anyone wants it.

Oh wait, now that it's officially on the dvd you'll need to post your email and I'll send it I guess...

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
oh heck wait... there is the "couch mix" version too... that is on the HTDAAB dvd right? Sorry I'm at work and my brain is frazzled... :reject:

Yes , That's right I forgot about "Couch Mix " .

I love this version of the video so much. There are several versions, but this is by far my most favorite one. Bono looks stunning! And the bedroom scenes are adorable and sad at the same time. Just makes you wish to cuddle up to Bono.

I think I remember three versions.... :scratch:

The one with the bedroom scenes..... another one just with Bono walking and the "couch version" which I really love :drool:

Back
Top Bottom