REQ: Into The Heart book pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
In the newest edition of Into The Heart, for the song 'Fast Cars' there's a pic of Bono in the recording booth.

Does anyone have a good scan of it?

Yes, there is a new edition. It now contains the songs from HTDAAB, too. I could scan that pic but I dont know if it will be that good. I think its from the re-recording of ''Do they know its christmas'' of 2004

oh yea the band aid 20 one I have! I don't know the book tho :wink:
bonobandaid20rec9ky.jpg

You should buy it, its great. You can see how every song was made and there a lot of comments from the guys

I didn't find the new edition on amazon.com--anyone else had luck finding it? and where?

I've seen at the Virgin Megastore quite a few times
Amazon should have it, that's where I got it

:confused: This isn't the updated edition?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...1APL8&coliid=I33922CUCI3QM6&v=glance&n=283155

Book Description
With over 24 pages covering the band's newest CD, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, U2: Into the Heart examines the behind-the-scenes influences that shaped U2’s internationally popular and critically acclaimed music. Included are original and revealing interviews with band members and the key people close to U2. The band’s rich cultural and social context is fully explored, providing a colorful backdrop to the songs. U2: Into the Heart traces U2’s meteoric rise from the early days of their career with Boy, their first album, to the spanning success of The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, Achtung Baby, and Pop. U2 is a group that has become a world-class rock ’n’ roll band; a band that continues to invent themselves and are not afraid to take chances with their craft—as well as make a unique impact in the world of music with their raw, emotional energy.

Yes, this is the updated version. The early edition had a different cover. And it should be still available because it just came out in september

thanks lemon grrrrl! i looked this morning and for some reason thought i only saw the earliest edition. just ordered it tonight now that you've found it for me. :up:

Oh I think that's my scan isn't it Gg? I scanned it from my copy that I bought at a Barnes and Noble Store. They had it in stock on the shelf. Don't know if that helps anyone! Hope so! :)

Oh and the author is Niall Stokes, I think, not Strokes. ;)

Last edited:
When you've been a U2 fan since 1983, honestly, it is physically impossible to have all of the books that have been written about your favorite band! I bought a great one in Cleveland at the RRHOF exo in 2003, read it in the airport, there must be thousands of these things! I can't fit all of these on my bookshelf! I always feel like I'm playing "catch-up". Of course it's great fun.

bonocomet said:
Oh I think that's my scan isn't it Gg? I scanned it from my copy that I bought at a Barnes and Noble Store. They had it in stock on the shelf. Don't know if that helps anyone! Hope so! :)

Oh and the author is Niall Stokes, I think, not Strokes. ;)

yes it is :angel: shamelessly rightclicksaved by me :wink: I had a small version, a very very very small version... thank you for sharing :hug:
hmm I think I am going to order that book when I get a bank card... old one got stolen/lost and now I'm money-less... getting a new one tomorrow or so... I said the same last week.. :rolleyes:

Yay!! I'm happy to share. I only wish I had a bigger scanner so I could get better scans of some of the really nice huge stuff in some of my books (like AC's u2 & i).

yea that Book I want too.. but since I"m always a sucker when it commes to think about birthday presents, I'll ask for book coupons.. it's august, so maybe in the meantime I can think of some more :wink: I usually forge tthem tho...

Back
Top Bottom