Req: BlackBook scans October 5 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
until today I have only seen two of them, but never seen more of the actual magazine.
Does anyone has the scans or has the mag and could scan it for me?

Funny I had just pulled it out again the other day to read again... and was thinking about scanning it.

(Gg... I'll bet you have seen more than 2 and didn't realize that's what they were from maybe...)

I know I have better on a disc somewhere but here's the one from the leather day thread and a couple more.

b4b41768.jpg

27fec74c.jpg

fa660eba.jpg

greety said:
so Bono took all the Helena pics eh?:hmm:

I just wish he would let other Danish girls take pics of him like that too... :shifty:

:wink:

This is very interesting. I have never seen this or heard of it before. The photos are great, I like Bono's poem for Helena. Her poem is a bit like that of a child .. but very lovely. I find Bono's handwriting somewhat hard to read, but then again, quite interesting stuff.

There is still one more pic of Helena that Bono took (It's the one next to his pic under the front cover.) Were you going to post that one Lost at Moon? Also the cover pic of Bono was taken by Helena and the material wrapped around him is Edun, as well as the material around her in her pic (not shown here yet).

Bono is quite a photographer himself too. The pic of her thats not here is gorgeous. Dang that man can do anything.

bonocomet said:
There is still one more pic of Helena that Bono took (It's the one next to his pic under the front cover.) Were you going to post that one Lost at Moon? Also the cover pic of Bono was taken by Helena and the material wrapped around him is Edun, as well as the material around her in her pic (not shown here yet).

:yes: Yes. I was too tired last night and just forgot about it. Also, I’ve been too busy the whole day, with no time to come here.

Black_book01-2small.jpg

I wish I could see the whole picture:shifty:. She’s a beautiful lucky Danish girl and I sure would love to be in her place.

Bono seems to be an excellent photographer (man of many mysteries as suggested by his complex handwriting:hmm: ).

LostAtMoon said:

:yes: Yes. I was too tired last night and just forgot about it. Also, I’ve been too busy the whole day, with no time to come here.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/LostAtMoonVII/Black_book01-2small.jpg[IMG]

I wish I could see the whole picture:shifty:. She’s a beautiful lucky Danish girl and I sure would love to be in her place.

Bono seems to be an excellent photographer (man of many mysteries as suggested by his complex handwriting:hmm: ). [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you!! :lol: Bono really is a man of many mysteries.. and he needs to learn how to write!

LostAtMoon said:

(man of many mysteries as suggested by his complex handwriting:hmm: ).

Whenever I see that handwriting, I wonder what his marks were in penmanship. :giggle: I love it though...especially the "y"s. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom