Report from Cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
OMG!! Cat, find a computer, and talk to us!!

Congrats.....

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

HOLY COW!!!! that is awesome!!! YAY!!!
*I cannot wait to go to Dublin*
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
*thud*

icon26.gif

Marina, we are so hanging out outside of the studio.

Yeah and I'll bring a soccer ball to pass time. LOL oh my gosh AAAAHH!!!! So happy for Suzie.

Hey Sara do you know if she asked for my jersey back? Or maybe seen my jersey hanging around? LOL just joking...ok the jersey jokes needs to stop, I know.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Yeah and I'll bring a soccer ball to pass time. LOL oh my gosh AAAAHH!!!! So happy for Suzie.

Hey Sara do you know if she asked for my jersey back? Or maybe seen my jersey hanging around? LOL just joking...ok the jersey jokes needs to stop, I know.

No, no jersey mentioned. LOL She asked Adam for a favour... a pic with him. LOL

I'll hang around with you guys, if they still are in the studio by the time I arrive. They would only be there til early june or something I read somewhere.

She met Ali and the kids too the other day, if you haven't heard.
smile.gif

OMG!!!! she met ADAM!!??!! the elusive adam clayton!!!??? wow.. lucky girl!!!

sara, please tell your friend to post her story and/or any pics as soon as she gets a chance!!

smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
No, no jersey mentioned. LOL She asked Adam for a favour... a pic with him. LOL

I'll hang around with you guys, if they still are in the studio by the time I arrive. They would only be there til early june or something I read somewhere.

She met Ali and the kids too the other day, if you haven't heard.
smile.gif

hehehe...so they will be there until early June!? HELL YEAH! WooHoo that means there is a high chance in seeing them (because i will be there in early May almost one month from today)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*note to self, pack extra soccer balls*
wink.gif

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know more details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
hehehe...so they will be there until early June!? HELL YEAH! WooHoo that means there is a high chance in seeing them (because i will be there in early May almost one month from today)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*note to self, pack extra soccer balls*
wink.gif

Hey I haven't played soccer in a while but I'm not gonna be kicking THAT many balls into the Liffey river...well you I can't speak for so yeah bring the extra balls.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Ghhh.,...so jealous. I will be un Dublin in late May but that is that week when Bono is supposedly going to be in Africa..I think (or mayeb I make no sense). Ahhh....I would die.

OMD! Cat!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! You're so lucky!!! We're so happy for you!!!

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

This message is being posted by a friend of Brianne's since Brianne fell off her chair in a dead faint after reading the last of Cat's messages. Before she passed out, however, she was heard to gasp "Adam... Bono ... Edge ... Larry ... jealous! ... must visit Dublin ... again ..."

Sooo cool!!!! Augh I want to go so bad!!! Yeah c'mon Cat! We wanna hear! That roooccckkksss!

Dude, if envy is a deadly sin, I am SO going to hell, cos I get the worst envy attacks while reading PLEBA.

not to mention the hoe down...
SO COOL CAT!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Looks like a SCORE

For Sparky's biggest whore!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

thanks for posting this sara, i am so happy for you Cat!!!!!
hope you took some great pics!
smile.gif

------------------
you'll never know how I watched you
from the shadows as a child
you'll never know how it feels to get so close
and be denied

*+*MaRiA*+*

just reading this made me as jumpy as a CAT on a hot tin room!
tongue.gif
OMG! SHE TALKED TO ADAM! OMG! SHE SAW BONO TOO!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

WHY OH WHY do I have to be stuck here in the middle of the U.S.???

*hopes and prays my company expands into Ireland*

Go Cat go!!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom