Remember those PLEBA membership cards?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
Remember the ones Daisybean made for us all?

Where are yours? Wouldn't they make excellent AVATARS??!!

Here is mine, could somebody please make it into an avatar for me? My email is SamanthaPuff@aol.com if anybody needs to send it to me. Thanks if you can I have no idea how!

Attachments

• %sampuff.jpg
    %sampuff.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 120
SamanthaPuff said:
They would make cool sigs too, how can you make them a sig?

Just upload the image as you would any other photo, and then go to "Edit Profile" and in your sig do the brackets...don't forget the "/" in the last bracket...and VIOLA!

*cheers*

Fishy <><[/b][/color]

daisybean said:
I still have alot of them on my bravenet account

it would take no time to shrink them down, but I'm afraid it might be to hard to read being all shrunk down, but lemme try it

you know, i never got my card! i wish i had followed through and gotten one.

i would love one that featured shirtless adam in the red pants...or smiling adam in the green pants...
or just any only adam....
lol
:sexywink: :sexywink:

I didn't get one either. Can we still request one? I'd love to have a sexay Edge card. And I'd never leave home without it. :yes:

I still have mine!

I'm sure Daisy would be glad to make you girls cards. Just post the picture you want, and she'll whip it up. If not, I'll do it for her. But it's her thing. :)

I want to know if we're allowed to use Madamc's PLEBA icons yet.

madonna's child said:
I still have mine!

I'm sure Daisy would be glad to make you girls cards. Just post the picture you want, and she'll whip it up. If not, I'll do it for her. But it's her thing. :)

I want to know if we're allowed to use Madamc's PLEBA icons yet.

no prob ladies just post a pic you want and I can do it. However, I have a different photoshop editor then I did before so they won't look quite like the original ones did.

I love my card. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shiny Bono. :)

Attachments

• pcjody.jpg
    pcjody.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 73
Can I get you a picture tonight, Daisy? I'm at work now and don't have all my good ones here...

I printed mine out, folded it up, and put it in my wallet. I'm such a ham.

Attachments

• moncard.jpg
    moncard.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 63
I would like one ...

01.jpg

My baby ...

please get rid of bono in this pic.....

CHARMIN SOFT EXTRA SQUEEZE!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 3-adambum.jpg
    3-adambum.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 286
Daisy! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! It's gorgeous!

And Elaine, the photo in your sig is priceless.

Thanks for trying Daisybean it might be too small but I'm still going to use it or find a way to make it my sig because I love it so much! Sorry I got people back interested in you making cards but how much grief could it cause you looking at all those pics of they boys, right?:sexywink:

Last edited:
Daisy,

Here is the link to the picture I want to use. It's posted on my site at geocities, so I can't put it up here.

www.geocities.com/heartlandjen/EdgePhotos2.html

It is the second photo down from the top, a black and white shot of Edge playing guitar. If it seems too big, you can crop the top and bottom. Can I request red lettering? Or whatever you think looks best! Thanks so much! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom