Remember this vid clip ladies! Hilarious!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahahaha!! oh my gosh... hand that boy the oscar! :laugh:

Thanks for the link!

(But holy cow! The other one on that page (titled Bono Hotness) has just about killed me for life! omg! :ohmy: )

Last edited:
Wow....:ohmy:....to the bonohotness that is...no one ever better talk bad about miro ;)

oh
anway
onto this tiopic

Um...What's going on?

I loved Larry's reaction, but I couldn't hear very well so i'm not possitive exactly what he was freaking over...I know it was about bono giving something to charity....and then paying for cigars.....

Lmao! I haven't seen that in a long long timme too!!! larry looks SO funny :D and B's Be cool, be cool..
*checks out the other vid*
wait.. tjhat's the melpop vid!
I have this on me pc.. :D brilliant... and the moans!

That's so funny! Can't wait to show my sister, as she's more of a Larry girl than I am.
"I thought we were saving up to buy Andorra or something!"
That's so great! Thanks for posting!

bono_212 said:
Wow....:ohmy:....to the bonohotness that is...no one ever better talk bad about miro ;)

oh
anway
onto this tiopic

Um...What's going on?

I loved Larry's reaction, but I couldn't hear very well so i'm not possitive exactly what he was freaking over...I know it was about bono giving something to charity....and then paying for cigars.....

it was for a UK chairity called Comic Relief....and they do like a fundraiser marathon tv thing......where loads of celebrities do special comedy sketches and stuff to help encourage people to phone in and donate money......it goes to helping people in third world countries

Bono and Larry were doing the sketch with the guys from tv show Aufwiedersehen Pet.......was just a bit of fun about Bono giving loads of U2's money away without telling the band and larry get's really pissed off :giggle:

*that was just incase people didnt know what it was about.....sorry if ya already knew that*

AWWWW I haven't that clip since it was on telly! My fellow geordies. Cheers!
Great acting there Bono ;)

u2forlife said:
Anyone from the UK/Europe want to explain what Andorra is? :confused:

Andorra is a tiny European country! :)

:lmao: So /THAT'S/ the clip his dad had issues with! That was indeed realistic. Jeez. Ali must have clubbed him one. When she got done laughing at him. Heh. Funny, funny clips, people.

I missed this when it was shown on tv. Thanks a million. And am I alone when I say that the B makes an excellent gangster type? lol.. Course, he's even more dribblesome when he's dangerous. And Larry, oh Larry made me laugh. I've never seen him like that before...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

u2forlife said:
Is it? I thought his dad was speaking of his ZooTV era when rolling around was a mainstay :sexywink:

huh? am I missing something?? never heard of his dad having issues with a clip or so... tell me please!

also, yeah Bono would make a pretty cool ganster.. he has the shades.. and that hat... :lmao: best hat ever!
and don't forget the cigar ofcourse...

Back
Top Bottom