Remember Orgasmatron??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO we also touched on Mr. Edge.

I MEAN.....

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

hi everyone.
It's me, greeneyes.

Just wanted to say that I had a lovely time at the Edge chat last night before I got dragged away by that guy in the gold suit and makeup...hmmm, maybe I need a cattle prod of my very own. THAT would solve a lot of problems.
In fact, it's like the old saying goes "There is nothing in the world that can't be solved with a roll of duct tape and a well-charged cattle prod."

I had fun.
I have to go, Bluey's coming back,

-greeneyes

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 12-29-2001).]

Greeny's a lucky duck. I had to go bc it was nearly midnight and my mother was about to beat me with a whisk. *sigh* I wish I had a shiny man.
biggrin.gif

Hey how long did the EdgeChat last?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Woohooo! Welcome! EBB!
smile.gif

Mona, not sure how long it lasted, I bowed out at about 12:30am after being on for 2 1/2 hours! It seems hard to believe I was on there that long! Well, time flies when you're talkin' about Edge!

I have just posted a story about one of our members! Check it out! (my *insert expletive here* Word kicked out in the middle, so I lost a bunch of the story and had to remember what I had written! grrrrrr.)

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it.

Glad to hear that the Orgasmatron chat touched on many important points about Our Good Man!

Regretfully, I could not attend, 'cos I had to work!
mad.gif
By the time I was able to log into chat, mikal and Sicy were chasing each other around. Somehow, I didn't think that was the Orgasmatron meeting...

I must find a way to join another Edge-chat!

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

Don't forget the cattle prods!

Yee-haw!

(can you tell I had a good time at the Edge chat?)
smile.gif

it sounds like you ladies had a wonderful time....sorry i missed it!
frown.gif

Jess....keep me in mind for the next one, pleeeeaaaassseee! i'll bring a friend w/me!
332%3C888323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232377255795nu0mrj

he's kind of shy though, so be nice ladies!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer....she's imagination

Originally posted by blueeyes:
In fact, it's like the old saying goes "There is nothing in the world that can't be solved with a roll of duct tape and a well-charged cattle prod."

LOL...how did we ever get on the subject of cattle prods?
smile.gif

I just read through this thread, and you people are so funny! he's such a cutie! those pics are unbelieveable!

and i decided I like edge's eye wrinkles almost as much as i like adam's! almost.

Back
Top Bottom