regarding Love Rescue Me fic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
Um, hi! Okay I know it's been ages and everyone has probably forgotten about my fic, Love Rescue Me, but the thing is my internet's kind of broken and I'm amazed it's letting me online this long right now. Anyway, I haven't been able to write and post any more of the fic for ages. I was just wondering if people still want me to do it because I can give it a go but obviously if nobody remembers it there's not much point since I'd have to start again or something! It was the fic with Beth and Bono and Jen and Edge. And I have plans for it! Just, technology is thwarting them!

Uh, that was all. Byeeeeeee!

ofcourse we want more!!! :love:
it was a very interesting story!

ofcourse we'd remember, otherwise we just reread eh? that's the beauty of the internet!

Chickadee- put that pen in your hand (to make sure you don't lose any of your thoughts!!) Then get to the nearest internet cafe and post away:hyper: :whistle: :up:

haha aw you guys are sweet! i seriously wasn't just fishing for compliments there, I was worried if I spent ages on a chapter and no one wanted it, well it'd be time wasted wouldn't it? But anyway I'm almost done with the new part so hopefully sometime this week. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom