RED is coming! no. 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed RED a couple of months ago to ask when they would make their Gap products available to us in NZ.....no reply....sniff sniff.....

from the previous thread:

JCOSTER said:
and this is the first mentioning of it:

3 in a pack red lowrise/cheeky, boy style underware, with inspired, adored and desired on the back. Sooooooo cute.

I think we are all supporting the global fund just beautifully.

Sounds very cute. Any pics available? :hmm:

I just bought one of the new necklaces. I probably should have bought it in store to save on shipping, but I really wanted it.
It's nice. Got the one that says ado(red). Online now. Check them out.

that's the first I've heard of the necklaces - definitely didn't see them at my store on Sunday.

gp496353-02vliv01.jpg

Oooooh new stuff from GAP. :hyper: Not that my local GAP has much stuff left. :( No new stock has arrived in months and they don't know when they're getting new stuff in. :(

Looks like i will have to try Leeds, Birmginham or London GAP. How far am i willing to travel to get my Hoodie. :uhoh::lol:

Its great they are bringing new stuff in though. :hyper::D Am thinking about getting the new RED Motorola phone thats out in the UK. :wink:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:
Its great they are bringing new stuff in. Am thinking about getting the new RED Motorola phone thats out in the UK. :wink:

i got mine from The Carphone Warehouse :D

Lila64 said:
that's the first I've heard of the necklaces - definitely didn't see them at my store on Sunday.

gp496353-02vliv01.jpg

On the gap.com/red website, they are showing that you can buy either a SCO(RED), ADO(RED) or ADMI(RED) necklace.

They really are cool. I hope that they'll have them at my Gap store when I can get there over the weekend.

I also really hope they have the set of "accessories" that JCOSTER was talking about. :love:

I got a chicken curry on my HAMMERED shirt. Must go buy another one...and OOH some undies!
Thanks for letting me know!

When I get a chance I will post a pix of the accessory without me in them ofcourse.

I really want a necklace. :heart:

They also came out with beaded bracelets w/ admired in the middle on a flat piece of wood for $20.

I hate the fact that every gap has something different. :madspit:

Last edited:
i think i am going to stop coming here... if i lived in the U.S. i think i would be broke... ahhh im so jealous :ohmy:

Its a good thing you don't live here....its like oooh let's see what I can get, I really do like the merchandise though :wink:

Maybe they are waiting to see how well it does here before going further.

I might take you up on your offer JC........will find out when my sister will be in the states and get back to you!

m1racle_drug said:
*pokes nose in*

I'm new here *waves* but does anyone know if any of this is available in Canada? and what would be available...?

Hi! I'm from BC, and some of the stores around here have had RED merchandise, but I haven't seen any in several months. You should give your local Gap a call and see.

Thankfully I'm close enough to Seattle, so I can go down there every now and then to pick stuff up. I'll be there in a few weeks, and can't wait to pick up the stuff that's been sent to me, and hopefully find some more stuff at the Gap there. :D

m1racle_drug said:
*pokes nose in*

I'm new here *waves* but does anyone know if any of this is available in Canada? and what would be available...?

Hi! And Welcome.:wave:

From what I've seen and heard, all (or most) of this stuff is also available in Canada. Each store has a different selection, and many stores run out of stock on certain items fairly quickly - and it seems it takes them awhile to restock (I assume the African production might not quite be up to handling the high demand? I don't know. Perhaps they are limiting supply to help keep demand up). Anyhoo, go check out your local store.

Last time I was at mine they had a slew of Inspired shirts...a couple of the desired and hammered ones, a bunch of hoodies, some bags, a leather jacket, and some bracelets.

Good luck!

If I lived in the US I'd be broke for sure... hell I'd even enjoy shopping for the first time in my life!

:sad: Come to Holland soon (RED)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom