RED is coming! no. 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be so broken when I lived in the USA, I must be have 10 jobs to keep on buying, but there will be no more time to shop then....

:hug: for bonomot

JCOSTER said:

:up: I know you expected cashmere :giggle:

:lol:

Yeah, I was gonna say, the bikini is definitely out of the question!

I only wish they made a few more things that aren't red. I know it's (RED) and all, but red looks terrible on me, so I'm not willing to spend a few extra for the cause on something that makes me look ill. :(

hi everyone!!...i really need some PLEBA help...my uncle's going to stay in San Diego for a week (he's leaving on Monday 1st) and i'd like to ask him if he could buy some (RED) stuff for me...could you please be so kind to post some pics of the stuff you've bought so that i can tell him what i like...ah, and i need some help with the size: im 5 11 and i weight 126...what size do you recommend for some t-shirts or hoodies??
thank you so much in advance!!:yes: :yes: :hug:

Hoodies a large to extra large
same for the shirts.
If you look back a page or 2 you can see a list of the things I have purchased and everything is really nice.

gp417582-00viv01.jpg

gp417582-02viv01.jpg

gp470733-00viv01.jpg

gp496366-04viv01.jpg

gp479798-01p02v01.jpg

just got my necklace in the mail. all I can say that is that Gap.com rocks! I placed the order only 2 days ago! :drool:

however, I bought a pair of the boxers as a valetine's day gift (the red-colored ones) and they don't have a word printed on the back! from the description, it makes it sound as all 3 colors have words on them. not sure to send them back or keep them. :grumpy:

lil_witch, tell your uncle to go to the Gap in the Fashion Valley mall. (It's very centrally located, in the Mission Valley area of San Diego, not far from downtown San Diego) so far that one has always had a very big variety of everything, lots of stuff and sizes. I have called around to other Gaps (there are at least 4 in just that general area of the city) but that one is the best. (The other stores even told me that one gets more stuff than they do) Good luck!

(hi there mam :wave: )

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
lil_witch, tell your uncle to go to the Gap in the Fashion Valley mall. (It's very centrally located, in the Mission Valley area of San Diego, not far from downtown San Diego) so far that one has always had a very big variety of everything, lots of stuff and sizes. I have called around to other Gaps (there are at least 4 in just that general area of the city) but that one is the best. (The other stores even told me that one gets more stuff than they do) Good luck!
awww:hug: thanks sooo much for this tip...for sure he'd better visit that mall otherwise:madwife:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMG!!...im getting so EXCITED...im getting (RED) stuff!!!
*tries to calm down*

I love the new bead bracelet, wonder how long we will have to wait in the UK?
I bet half this stuff doesnt even make it into any UK Stores!

Bono's Tart said:
I love the new bead bracelet, wonder how long we will have to wait in the UK?
I bet half this stuff doesnt even make it into any UK Stores!

Yeah i know. :( At least we get some of the stuff though. :D At least we get some stuff unlike Europe, Australia or New Zealand do. :hug:

The bracelet. :drool:

The guy i spoke to at the Birminghabm GAP said that the new spring stuff is coming in here in the next 6 weeks or so. Its annoying coz they don't have specific delivery dates for the new stock. He said you'll have to ring back or pop in. My nearest store is 2 hours away. :lol:

A store i spoke to today told me they had the parka i so wanted to say reserve it i will be there tommorow. :lol: That parka with the writing = :drool:

Last edited:
I managed to get the Inspi(red) tshirt and got the bracelet and candle when I was in New York, everything they had left was in xs and I need xl!!:rolleyes:
Gap sizes are a bit on the small side plus I wish they would make the Tshirts a bit longer!

Some of the shirts are sized funny. When I was getting the Inspired one, I tried on a medium that fit bigger than a large. The "baby fit" tees look funny on me since I've got no waist and shoulders like a linebacker, so I mostly wear the men's one, especially for pajamas b/c it's so soft :drool:

I kinda want this even though it's mens, just for lounging around the house and animal shelter
gp479799-01p01v01.jpg

Well I'll probably end up trying to buy some even just for the heck of it ... it's good cause after all ;)

Maybe it will even give me motivation to get on that weight loss goal... okay who am I kidding it probably won't; nothing has yet LOL

But it's all such prettttty stuff :drool:

The Inspired tees actually run a little smaller than usual. GAP runs fairly large which is why I don't usually buy stuff there unless I strike it lucky. (XS is big on me :reject: )

But I got a grey (RED) tee in XS and it fits perfect which is a little surprising coz I am tiny but have a generous bosom. :reject:

I don't know if this is true for the other products, but I would defineatly recommend trying things on if you can.

When I got my Inspi(red) tee I grabbed a small and XS, cause I have a smaller frame and like my tee's to not be too baggy.

I ended up getting the small.

...because it was smaller than the XS.
Go figure.

I noticed the same thing with a number of the shirts though, if you held a few mediums together, there were slight differences in size. As is to be expected when things are hand-crafted.
Just an FYI.

I love my tee though. :heart:

PS. I soooo wish they had the undies at my GAP, they're hilarious. I love em. Sadly they didn't...they did have socks though!

PPS. Does anyone know if they still make the TI(RED) tee...b/c I didn't see it on the GAP site, and my local store doesn't have any...

Yes, definitely try them on first if you can!

I got the short sleeved green/khaki hoodie today - loooove it. They said it just arrived this week. It runs a little small compared to the t-shirts. (The zip hoodies run pretty big though)

gp479404-02p01v01.jpg

gp479404-03p01v01.jpg

Got this one. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom