RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does enyone know if (RED) is coming to Canada..or is it already here...I'mn ot to shure about it. Help please!

The RED Nano's are are so pretty, I'd have one if I didn't already have the u2 ipod. I have the Red phone though, and I love it. :heart:

and you are very welcome Gg! I'm happy to share :)

Where do you get the Red phones? I hate my phone and want to buy a new one. I have to stick with my current provider because I just signed a new contract with them. I didnt see the phone in Red at the store. I haven't seen the Red one at all anywere. But then again....Red iPod, Red phone. Might be a bit too much for me.

arw9797 said:
Where do you get the Red phones? I hate my phone and want to buy a new one. I have to stick with my current provider because I just signed a new contract with them. I didnt see the phone in Red at the store. I haven't seen the Red one at all anywere. But then again....Red iPod, Red phone. Might be a bit too much for me.

Right now it is only for Sprint customers :sad:

redhotswami said:

Right now it is only for Sprint customers :sad:

oh. :| That's dumb. Well I'm a T Mobile customer so I guess I'm out of luck......

Thanks. I would have gone all over town this weekend looking to see if I could get it.

I am a Sprint customer but I thought the phones could be used by other providers as well? No? I ordered mine off the Motorola website, so it might be worth a look there just to be sure.

I couldn't get the RED pins at 1st either, and someone nice here shared with me. Now they are available here so I have tried to return the favor by sharing in turn. I'm going Christmas shopping tonight and plan to stop by Gap. If they still have them, I will buy a whole bunch and share with anyone who would like one. I'll stop by here later tonight and let you all know if I had luck finding them again. :)

It's so nice when people share. Jingle bells, jingle bells, Santas on his way...

bonocomet said:
I am a Sprint customer but I thought the phones could be used by other providers as well? No? I ordered mine off the Motorola website, so it might be worth a look there just to be sure.

I couldn't get the RED pins at 1st either, and someone nice here shared with me. Now they are available here so I have tried to return the favor by sharing in turn. I'm going Christmas shopping tonight and plan to stop by Gap. If they still have them, I will buy a whole bunch and share with anyone who would like one. I'll stop by here later tonight and let you all know if I had luck finding them again. :)

*slowly raises hand*

:reject:

bonocomet said:

No unfortunately. They are only on Sprint and US Cellular for now. They use different networks than the other providers. Thats why some phones (not just red) are available for some carriers and not others.

Hooray I just got back from Gap. They had the pins :)

I bought 10 of them and I'll be happy to send them as my holiday gift to the first 10 people who ask. (Wayne you're #1 :flirt: ) and Babydoll .. do you need one really? or are you just :flirt: ing with me ? :hmm:

PM me with your address, or if you can't pm then email me
vertigo624@sbcglobal.net

I will be sending them after Christmas when hopefully I won't have to stand in a mile long line!

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that the pins ARE made in China, in case that affects anyone's decision to own one.

And thanks also to U2girl416 for offering her extra pin, now we have 11 to share! :happy:

very kind of you bonocomet :up:

My friend was considering buying a small Inspi(RED) shirt for her daughter tonight, but they didn't have any smalls :sigh:

bonocomet said:
Hooray I just got back from Gap. They had the pins :)

I bought 10 of them and I'll be happy to send them as my holiday gift to the first 10 people who ask. (Wayne you're #1 :flirt: ) and Babydoll .. do you need one really? or are you just :flirt: ing with me ? :hmm:

PM me with your address, or if you can't pm then email me
vertigo624@sbcglobal.net

I will be sending them after Christmas when hopefully I won't have to stand in a mile long line!

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that the pins ARE made in China, in case that affects anyone's decision to own one.

And thanks also to U2girl416 for offering her extra pin, now we have 11 to share! :happy:

PM alert :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom