RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why RED phones are only available in USA and UK..I'm soo sad :(

does anyone know if they're going to be sold in other countries too in the future..I'm just carrying on with my hold mobile until I can buy the RED one

I sure hope you all can get the RED items soon in other places, I know how you feel. It seems like I waited forever for us to get them. :(
Hopefully this will be a huge success and will continue to spread across the world! :)

It IS a huge success, and yes plans for expansion are underway. Not just global expansion but also adding more products. :shifty:

yay then!
bouncing-1.gif

JCOSTER said:
My mother bought the armanis for me (against her better judgement that she is feeding an obsession) because of the donation for red and she knew that she was providing medication for a person for one month! She went to the website and found out all this information and shes 72! :ohmy:

Wow that was nice of her! I wanted to look at the armani shirts too, but I can't seem to find a place where I can purchase them online :(

An edit to my previous post about the Red pins. At 1st look I thought the beads were made of wood, they do look like it at 1st look, but after a closer look they are not, so, not sure of the exact material. But they look like wood and they are each unique in different sizes and shades of red.

He is so darn cute! Can't wait to get my pin, BonoComet, did I tell you thanks yet?????? THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS.

I got a red INSPI(RED) hoodie about a month ago, I wear it all the time, it's so broken in and comfy! Never mind the bleach splashes I got on one sleeve the first night!

bonocomet said:
An edit to my previous post about the Red pins. At 1st look I thought the beads were made of wood, they do look like it at 1st look, but after a closer look they are not, so, not sure of the exact material. But they look like wood and they are each unique in different sizes and shades of red.

That's very interesting, thanks for the info. It'll help wih my 'show and tell' presentation! :up: Can't wait to get my pin!! :hyper: You really are the BEST, Bonocomet!!! :hug:

Is there anywhere where I could find out exactly what the beads on the pin are made from, coz the more I know about the product the better my presention will be! :D

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: the inside of his cap is red too, could it be (RED) perhaps?

I was wondering the same thing!!! Only b/c I do have a few caps of that meself and would love to get one too if it is (RED) and made in Africa. Perhaps it will be from an upcoming product line?

Hey there :wave:

Just wanted to let the 10 people know that I mailed the pins today. For outside of the USA addresses they told me it will take between 4 and 10 days. I hope you get yours in time for your presentation hcb!

I also checked the print on the card with the pins. It does not say what the beads are made of, only that they are inspired by historic African trade beads that were used for bartering in parts of West Africa.

If any of you do not receive your pin, let me know, I can always try to get a replacement. Thanks for allowing me to spread a bit of RED holiday cheer. It was fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom