RED is coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's Doll said:
Thanks Lila--I'm just going to put it up in my U2 scrap box & hang on to as a momento--It's the $ I gave that counts anyway. :yes:
You should return it to the store. Ask for another shirt or credit to use for another RED product. After all, people of Africa deserve to be represented with style and quality.

If we want the RED line to prosper, we should insist to The Gap and others, the merchandise be of quality.

Oooh you mean the RED phones will be available Nov 1st? I've been waiting FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok well it seems like forever.
anyways... yay!

bonocomet said:
Oooh you mean the RED phones will be available Nov 1st? I've been waiting FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok well it seems like forever.
anyways... yay!

I believe so..but don't hold me to it.. I talked to someone at one of the sprint stores and that is what he told me. Also he suggested ordering online or over the phone cuz not every store is going to get these right off the bat and quantity varies...It would be quite the hassle to go store to store as opposed to doing it online or on the phone.. That's what I am gonna do wednesday.:wink:

Hey I'm totally holding you responsible for my grief if they are not available Wednesday morning! :wink: :)

It's ok, we've waited all year, I guess we can wait a bit longer! I'm just so glad it's finally here! So many people around me have the pink one, I can't wait til I have my extra special RED one, it will be awesome! :hyper: Thanks again for the info!

bonocomet said:
Hey I'm totally holding you responsible for my grief if they are not available Wednesday morning! :wink: :)

It's ok, we've waited all year, I guess we can wait a bit longer! I'm just so glad it's finally here! So many people around me have the pink one, I can't wait til I have my extra special RED one, it will be awesome! :hyper: Thanks again for the info!

ahhhhh the pressure..if i am wrong...:giggle:

and you are so welcome... !

I am so glad that they are finally here too... a long wait but will be so worth it.. :wink:

Are you going to get the red headset too? (the bluetooth one that goes in your ear)

No, I hadn't even thought about it because I was so focussed on the phone, but now that you mention it, it is pretty cool... maybe I should think about it :hmm:

and I am going to order mine on line too... it does seem the easiest way... so I'll be online 1st thing Wednesday morning with my coffee.... and if they're not here.... :madwife: !

:wink:

bonocomet said:
No, I hadn't even thought about it because I was so focussed on the phone, but now that you mention it, it is pretty cool... maybe I should think about it :hmm:

and I am going to order mine on line too... it does seem the easiest way... so I'll be online 1st thing Wednesday morning with my coffee.... and if they're not here.... :madwife: !

:wink:

**ducks for cover**:giggle:

***changes identity, address and gender**:shifty:

hey.... pm me or post here and let me know how it went on wednesday.. and I will do the same! :wink:

good luck to ya partner in crime! :lol:

Last edited:
Aaak that's the one I wanted! $265?! holy crap! That's more than the phone and jean jacket put together! Ug... :( wants it.

It is 100% cashmere....I just wish they'd make stuff that's more Gap-ish eventually. I usually don't buy at Gap, just Gap outlet, but I've always liked that their things are nicely made with good material and are usually pretty classic. I like most of the (RED) stuff, but none of it would be acceptable for work, so there's really no point in buying something I could never wear. I understand you're going to pay a LOT for nice cashmere, but I wish it was just a bit more dressy. I'm excited to see what they come out with in the future...

kellyahern said:
My shoes came in the mail today :dancing:

Did you get the custom ones??? I'm curious because I let my girls order them as an early Christmas present... we're sooo anxious to see how they turned out!

looks like the official launch to buy the RED Phone at Sprint is Nov.5th.. I can't order online cuz I won't get the 150 dollars upgrade discount...they said I have to go into the store for that ugh!:mad:

Website doesn't have it available to order online yet...probably will be the same time frame..

I've been sending people right & left to Gap for the Red Pin (the safety pin with African bead) They like the pin & then when I tell them what it's for they want one for sure! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom