Reason # 1, 008, 767 Why I Love Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
AW!!!!!!!!

Stuart Adamson, 1958-2001
U2.com, December 19, 2001

Following the death of Stuart Adamson, The Edge has spoken of his admiration for the Scotsman.

"I was very sorry to hear of the passing of Stuart Adamson. I was a fan of his both as guitar player and as a man.

He was a great inspiration to me when U2 were starting out. His first band The Skids made such a big noise and with songs like 'Into The Valley' and 'The Saints Are Coming' made most of the other music of the time seem mundane and insignificant.

Unfortunately The Skids didn't last long enough. I got to know Stuart when he was touring with Big Country - the group he founded and led after The Skids broke up. Big Country was all about Stuart, he did the singing and was the principal song writer and guitar player.

Stuart made some great music during his career and his character came through everything he did. He had a heart as big as a mountain and he was a real romantic soul. He will be missed by all who loved his music and even more by those lucky enough to know him personally."

Awwwwww ... edgie is so sweet.
luxlove.gif

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

I just read this elsewhere, and sent a big mental hug Edge's way...gosh he's so great. What a way with words those boys have....

very sad about Stuart - I get so many conflicting feelings whenI hear about people with great talent who decide to end their lives....but perhaps with great talent comes great torment as well...case in point: Michael Hutchence and myriad others.

I just have a hard time with trying to wrap my mind around it sometimes...

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

Stuart made some great music during his career and his character came through everything he did. He had a heart as big as a mountain and he was a real romantic soul. He will be missed by all who loved his music and even more by those lucky enough to know him personally."

Originally posted by Ana:
He's so down to earth. What a beautiful heart he has *melts*

eek.gif
If you keep posting things like this Gina, I'll become an "Infidel" to Bono! Please: Have Mercy of a Bono adorer!!
Also u2, JessicaAnn, be careful!!!!
biggrin.gif

00285713.jpg

Oh Bono ... forgive my moment weakness (I am human). I promise I will never lust after any other member of U2 but you.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
[B
Oh Bono ... forgive my moment weakness (I am human). I promise I will never lust after any other member of U2 but you.

[/B]

I said that and then fell for Edge too. There's no harm in liking more than one, it's really quite fun
biggrin.gif
Double drool.

Originally posted by Ana:
Are you SURE???

Oh yeah yeah yeah.

The other guys ... well, they're like cousins or brothers, I love em, but don't lust after them.

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

that is so sweet of him...big hug & kiss to Edgie!!
BIGsmile006.gif

------------------
"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude" -ADAM

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

Originally posted by Jody:
I said that and then fell for Edge too. There's no harm in liking more than one, it's really quite fun
biggrin.gif
Double drool.

oh yes, I LOVE all of them and I'm not ashamed to say it!They're like potato chips: Bet you can't eat just one!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

AWWW! Edgie~Pie!!! *squeeze*

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

So, Gina Marie...when do we get a list of the first 1,008,766 reasons why you love Edge?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom