Reality Show Junkies???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Are you one????
I said I was not going to be and I am.....I seriously sest aside everything to watch reality shows aon regular TV and cable....

Here are the recent past shows I was "hooked" on.....

Project Runway
American Idol
Surreal life
Blow Out
American Next Top Model
Top Chef...
American Inventor

There are more but I try to catch up on some like Trading Spouses, Nanny 911 and many more..I guess in a way its justifiable cause I work 2 jobs and I do go out ..the great thing is that a lot of reality shows dont run at the same time or the same season...so Im not always watching TV

A few other favs were..

Rock Star INXS
Biggest loser
Jose Millionare
The Swan
Hells Kitchen
Paradise Hotel
Showbiz Moms and Dads
Animal Show biz Moms and Dads....
ect.....

er....I guess I do watch a lot of TV....Im a Reality show junkie

What are your favorites people???

I watch or have watched:

The Apprentice (Donald's and Martha Stewart's)
American Idol
Survivor
Big Brother
The Amazing Race
The Biggest Loser
Hell's Kitchen
Wickedly Perfect
Joe Millionaire

My boyfriend and I were SO addicted to Hell's Kitchen...we'd love another season of that!

I watch or have watched:

Big Brother
Biggest Loser
Surreal Life
Real World
Survivor
Apprentice
Amazing Race
American Inventor
Newlyweds
Meet the Barkers
Osbournes
Ashley Parker Angel

Used to watch:
Real World
Rock Star: INXS
Survivor (first season only)

Currently watch:
The Amazing Race

I'm not a huge fan of reality TV, but I LOVE my TAR!! If it has to do with travel or music, I'll at least check it out.

However, I refuse to watch American / Canadian Idol. It seems like a glorified karaoke contest to me. :shrug: I like watching shows where people can really sing, play instruments, and actually write songs, like Rock Star: INXS. That was a sweet show, even though I think nobody could ever replace Hutch. :sad:

Last edited:
Intervention (my favorite)
8th & Ocean
Sweet Sixteen
Real World
Road Rules
Gauntlet/Battle of the Sexes
Americas Next Top Model
Animal Cops Houston/San Francisco/Miami/Detroit/NYC/Phoenix
Croc Hunter/Croc Diaries
Barking Mad
Forensic Files
Cold Case Files
Body of Evidence
The Investigators
American Justice
Talk Sex
all the wierd medical condition specials on TLC

Not on anymore:

Laguna Beach
Horse Power
Ice Diaries
Run's House (looked dumb, but sooooo funny!)

:reject:

LivLuv they are going to start another Laguna Beach I believe in May. Won't be the original ones but instead a younger crowd. LC is supposed to be having her own show too I believe. Ok scary Im so excited over this,lol.

To add to my list:

Sweet Sixteen
8th and Ocean

BonosBaby12 said:
LivLuv they are going to start another Laguna Beach I believe in May. Won't be the original ones but instead a younger crowd. LC is supposed to be having her own show too I believe. Ok scary Im so excited over this,lol.

yup, I can't wait! Watching Laguna Beach makes me feel better about myself and my priorities :lol:

Project Runway
American Idol
Surreal life
Blow Out
American Next Top Model
8th and Ocean
Runs House :reject:
My Super Sweet 16
Real Housewives Of Orange County
That Hulk Hogan Show

Used to Watch:

Osbournes
Real World
Apprentice
Meet The Barkers
Newlyweds
My Fair Brady
Rockstar INXS
Paradise Hotel

:reject: :reject:

I've watched sporadically:

The Surreal Life
Flavor of Love :sick:
Joe Millionaire
Big Brother
Survivor
Deal or No Deal
American Idol
Temptation Island
Help! I'm a Celebrity get me out of here.
The Swan. :crack:
The celebrity version of biggest loser. Can't remember the name of that show.

There were probably others.

There was this reality television that was on a few years ago. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. It was definitely on Fox. I do know that these two people really liked each other and were going to get married on live TV but did not. It was along the lines of if they got married they would win money. But they really loved each other so they ended up not taking the money. He looked Italian. Anyone know? It's driving me crazy!!! :crack:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Actually I did some digging and know what the show is. Anyone remember Cupid? Simon Cowell's reality show back in 2003?

Didnt that show Cupid "bomb?"...I couldnt see another show with Mr Cowell ..American Idol is enough of him that I can stand...I fo course own the "Simon Cowell talking bobble head"..:reject:

I mean it is fun when I click on it and it responds so negative when I dont agree to something....:lol:

katiebu21 said:
I used to watch Joe Millionaire, just the first season.

I currently watch America's Next Top Model! I love Fear Factor too, although I don't know if it qualifies as reality TV. :shrug:

I get hooked on reality shows like Fear Factor but if it keeps on running or the scripts seem all the same every season I get bored...

I used to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy....:reject:

That is until it got boring!

Hello. My name is Tiny Dancer, and I'm a Reality Show junkie.

Survivor
America's Next Top Model
Surreal Life
The Apprentice
American Idol
Wife Swap
The Bachelor
Trading Spouses
American Inventor
Dancing With The stars
The Swan
Big Brother
Deal, Or No Deal

What was that show with the really gross guy who was the Groom and he and the female contestant on the show were living in this big mansion and were supposed to convince the Brode to be's family that they were really getting married? Did anyone else watch that one? I see that guy who played the groom to be on TV all the time now.

And there was another show I remember watching but don't remember the name of it but it was a midget/little person guy (who was kinda cute actually) who was to choose a lady to propose to with a ring and all, and the female contestants started out as fellow midget/little people then suddenly they introduced regular size females. Did anyone watch that one?

...and no, these are not dreams, they were in fact shows I watched on TV week after week!!!!! :wink:

^^^I know what your talking about ..I cant remember the name....

Remember "who wants to marry a Millionare???adn that guy turned out to be some dude who used to beat up his girlfriends...

That is one of the earliest of reality shows I can recall

Carek1230 said:
What was that show with the really gross guy who was the Groom and he and the female contestant on the show were living in this big mansion and were supposed to convince the Brode to be's family that they were really getting married? Did anyone else watch that one? I see that guy who played the groom to be on TV all the time now.

My big fat obnoxious fiance.

Carek1230 said:
And there was another show I remember watching but don't remember the name of it but it was a midget/little person guy (who was kinda cute actually) who was to choose a lady to propose to with a ring and all, and the female contestants started out as fellow midget/little people then suddenly they introduced regular size females. Did anyone watch that one?
[/B]

The Littlest Groom.

:uhoh:

I don't watch many reality shows, but I guess when I have the time to watch I only watch Sweet Sixteen.

Hopefully I'm not the only one that finds that show to be hilarious..??? :shifty: :uhoh:

youtooellen said:
I don't watch many reality shows, but I guess when I have the time to watch I only watch Sweet Sixteen.

Hopefully I'm not the only one that finds that show to be hilarious..??? :shifty: :uhoh:

You aren't the only one I find it pretty hilarious too. Amazing what one will do for the camera!

Back
Top Bottom