Ready for Vertigo Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
with the tour fastly approaching i thought it would be great to post our favorite live pictures. either ones we took or other favorites.

my first group of pictures is from 5-12-01 , in chicago during the first leg of the elevation tour. i took these pictures with a bad dissposable camera, here are some of the ones that turned out decently. i may post a couple more of them.

LWF0002.jpg

LWF003.jpg

LWF0004.jpg

kellyahern said:

I'm sorry :(

I hope ebay works out, I'm sure prices will go down once the tour gets closer. Some people are also selling tickets in this thread:

http://forum.interference.com/f283.html

yeah thats whati i was thinking.

im suprised i havent gotten a lot of people respoding. im starting to think i posted them in the wrong section.

im glad that you are responding.

I'm an Achtung Baby girl all the way, but this is probably my most favorite live picture in all the world. Up until last week, it was my wallpaper. :drool: :drool:

Elevationsinging.jpg

flywithguitar3.jpg

flysweaty.jpg

flyspecial-.jpg

I wish my scanner still worked. I have the Plain Dealer newspaper review of the Zoo TV show I saw in Cleveland. Plus like Kelly I have my ticket stub. I would scan them if I could... :(

AM I READY FOR THE TOUR!!!! AM I READY FOR THE TOUR!!!????:rockon: :rockon:
GA TICKETS IN BOSTON!!!! CANNOT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT BABY!!!!!!:rockon:

ahem...oh yeah my fav tour photos. Well I have some great ones from the elevation tour and i hope to be sharing those soon, but here are some other people's I have seen that i love

meganperry_u2__2.jpg
[/IMG]

Gee....:shrug: I wonder why this one is one of my favorites?:drool:

mia_051.jpg
[/IMG]

There is just something to be said about this one....yet I cannot come up with the words...I don't know...its just so peaceful or moving or somehting like that....makes me wish I was there.

Back
Top Bottom