Read this NOW!!!! J/K

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wepon X

Babyface
Hey, I'm new. My name is Lizzy. I love U2. I was just wondering were every one is from. And what you fav pic of the band, or band member, is. Don't be shy. Post away. Oh and i am from Issaquah, WA. My fave pic is one that Phuzzie did. Its soo cool.

post ya later,

Lizzy

Attachments

• bono solo.htm
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
I moved to to downstate Michigan 2 years ago, but I'm a Yooper at heart!!! :)

Welcome to PLEBA! :)

Hi Lizzy!

Belgium here (Europe, not those little American towns :) )

My fav pic? Bono is his nightgown with a guitar in his lap (too bad I'm not a guitar :) )

I have it in poster format hanging above my bed... and ever since it's hanging there, I have those really great dreams :)

L

Attachments

• bono143.jpg
    bono143.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 102
Hi, welcome to PLEBA! I'm from Puerto Rico, which is, as of today, too hot and humid for my taste...

Here's my favorite pic:

Attachments

• ab192 - larry and his harley1wp.jpg
    ab192 - larry and his harley1wp.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 93
Wepon X said:
Hey, I'm new. My name is Lizzy. I love U2. I was just wondering were every one is from. And what you fav pic of the band, or band member, is. Don't be shy. Post away. Oh and i am from Issaquah, WA. My fave pic is one that Phuzzie did. Its soo cool.

post ya later,

Lizzy

Welcome Lizzie! you'll love it here.Here's my favorite Larry pic...GRRR!

larrynme.jpg

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]WELCOME!

My favorite pic~ of Bono is any one that involved a harmonica.....

I JOOST FOUND A NEW ONE!
r01_30_u2elevation_bono_harmaonica.JPG

*DIES*
[/color]

Last edited:
Welcome to the board... I'm Kristie (obvious). I'm from Mishawaka, Indiana (mishawakaaaa...) I like parentheses (also obvious) and... this is one of my many favorite pictures, most of which I have on t-shirts... including the one larrysgirl posted ;)

Attachments

• octthefro.jpg
    octthefro.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
You're from Issaquah???!!!!! OMG! that's like 15 min. away from North Bend! cool! well...welcome to the board Lizzy!!!

Cool Phuzie, what scool do you go to?

Did i do the quote thingy right? I have a lot to learn!:lol:

Welcome to PLEBA and hope you have a good time here!!!!

Oh wow, I have soooo many fav pics of each member (if only I had a pic of Larry's member......nevermind LOL) I'm exausted right now, but I promise I'll do it tommorrow LOL. Hope to talk to you later and take care, have fun here!!!!!!

Welcome!!!!!!

welcome

i'm laura, but you can call me anything, really...i'm from grand rapids, michigan...i like a lot of pics, and i have dialup...so i'm not gonna post 'em...sorry, but my laziness won ;)

like i always say, feel free to im or email me cause i'm always up for talking :D

u2babyface9@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom