Re: Bono's Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our own Sherry Darling is in charge of the site, with help from Olive and Queen Bee.

Bono's Angels :applaud: :angel:

:wave:

Gello! I am indeed the founder of Bono's Angels, which has almost 100 members (let's make it 100 before the G8 on Oct 1!).
The lovely and talented Olive is our cyberlandlady, and Queen Bee is our webgoddess (LOL--a catch all title which means she designed the site, updates it and is generally an :angel: ). Tyhought I haven't seen her on board a whole lot lately.

Anyway, becoming an Angel is easy. Simply send a letter to your Reps. and call the White House asking them to support debt cancellation--specifically right now we're focused on the Jubilee bill. A sample letter and contact info is in FYM ("Action Alert" thread). It sounds from your first post like you've already done this? :yes: :up: So just give Queen Bee and PM and she'll add you right away! :)

Thanks so much Stars! I hope many more join us!

Cheryl /SD

PS--any reason this was moved to Pleba? Its not really topical for drooling. ;) I had thought Angels stuff was meant to be in FYM or the main forum. Just curious. :)

Cheryl

I don't know why it was moved either...it got moved in like ten seconds! But yes I did email my reps. and El Presidente and joined all the other organizations...lol.

I think I hear a bell ringing! :angel:

Sherry Darling said:
PS--any reason this was moved to Pleba? Its not really topical for drooling. ;) I had thought Angels stuff was meant to be in FYM or the main forum. Just curious. :)

Cheryl

PLEBA isn't just about drooling...it's for discussion on the individual band members. Since I think of the people involved in Bono's Angels as mostly PLEBAns, and it's a topic concerning Bono, I moved it here. If you'd rather it go to FYM, let me know, and I will move it. :)

Sherry Darling said:
:wave:

Gello! I am indeed the founder of Bono's Angels, which has almost 100 members (let's make it 100 before the G8 on Oct 1!).
The lovely and talented Olive is our cyberlandlady, and Queen Bee is our webgoddess (LOL--a catch all title which means she designed the site, updates it and is generally an :angel: ). Tyhought I haven't seen her on board a whole lot lately.

Anyway, becoming an Angel is easy. Simply send a letter to your Reps. and call the White House asking them to support debt cancellation--specifically right now we're focused on the Jubilee bill. A sample letter and contact info is in FYM ("Action Alert" thread). It sounds from your first post like you've already done this? :yes: :up: So just give Queen Bee and PM and she'll add you right away! :)

Thanks so much Stars! I hope many more join us!

Cheryl /SD

I can't PM QueenBee...I don't have a premium membership! Can anyone do it for me?

Hi BC--yes, FYM makes the most sense to me (though it's not really my call since I didn't start this thread). I'd prefer the main forum, actually, since most folks will see it there. :wave:

Stars--perhaps try the email Queen Bee put on the Angel's website? :) Good luck!

SD

Back
Top Bottom