Rattle and Hum Sweaty Bono: Icky! or Yippee!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally, I can see why anyone would drool over bono in *any* era.....

but for myself, I would have to say that if I had to pick favourites, it would be JT / R&H era, especially sweaty bono. Yup, he had high waisted trousers - but so did everyone in those days. Plus, I think he looked good. Some people like some looks, some people don't. That's why we manage to get the human race to carry on!.....

mmmmmm sweaty topless young bono...............:drool:

Lu
:wave:

PS can I just make an inane comment in that I find it funny whenever anyone from the US makes a comment about bono in 'suspenders'.....cos over here suspenders are what women wear around their waist to hold stockings up........lol......we call your 'suspenders' 'braces'

lol I'm still laughing at the idea of bono in suspenders.....very rocky horror......:D

Ooh. Ooh. I'm picturing Bono singing "antici .......... pation." It's giving me that funny feeling.

Ummmmmmmmm.

bammo2 said:
Personally, I can see why anyone would drool over bono in *any* era.....

but for myself, I would have to say that if I had to pick favourites, it would be JT / R&H era, especially sweaty bono. Yup, he had high waisted trousers - but so did everyone in those days. Plus, I think he looked good. Some people like some looks, some people don't. That's why we manage to get the human race to carry on!.....

mmmmmm sweaty topless young bono...............:drool:

Lu
:wave:

Mmmm, yes...

Totally agree with you.

Originally posted by bammo2
PS can I just make an inane comment in that I find it funny whenever anyone from the US makes a comment about bono in 'suspenders'.....cos over here suspenders are what women wear around their waist to hold stockings up........lol......we call your 'suspenders' 'braces'

lol I'm still laughing at the idea of bono in suspenders.....very rocky horror......:D

:lmao:!

Bono a la Rocky Horror...oh, god...

Angela

I love the sweatt bare-chested Bono, high pant that show off his very fine ass, and the suspenders rubbing my *oh* no his nipples are great. Nothing better than a hot sweaty tumble.

But I also like the picture from POP, mainly because he has such a strong smirk on his face.

This is so sexy! :drool:

*tackle*

bo-jt34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom