Rattle & Hum Bono Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I don't think there's a big difference between JT Bono, but please post some. Is Rattle & Hum the same thing as Love Town?Anyways, I really like the Rattle & Hum pic in the Best Of Propaganda {U2 Magazine}, on page 102.

Last edited:
Basically the same thing yes. Check out the latest Leather Day thread as this was the subject and there are hundreds of good pics there:)

bono_rattle_and_hum_face_muscles_sing.jpg

Rattle and Hum U2 is just Joshua Tree U2 because it was filmed during the Joshua Tree tour. Post Rattle Hum U2 saw the band dress more like mafia hitmen, Amish Farmers and Evil priests, see The Love Town Tour era Pictures and the video for All Along The Watchtower.. Because Bono looks evil in that video.. Bono's hair was really long during the Lovetown Tour thus his voice was really power thus proving that my Samson theory regarding his hair is right!

Guys....... I think I need to become obsessed with somebody else for a while or somethin (which isnt gonna happen lol) cause..... I freak out too much when I see Edge in a pic..... I start yellin his name and jumpin..... is this normal?? I only do it when I'm not expecting to see him in a pic, lol. My family thinks I'm a freak, my friends are embaressed to be around me cause I carry pics around..... my life sucks lol.

i enjoy the rattle and hum pic of bono taken in dublin at the point theater. he has the microphone stand in front of him and he is leaning over slightly. makes the lower half of him look mighty interesting. i would try and show the pic in this post but im new to this and dont know how. its shown earlier in the thread
:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom